Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blowin' the cab driver
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2004, 11:18 AM
cumslutinmadison
Cruiser

Blowing the passenger

I was the opposite side of that story in that I was a cabdriver that blew a couple of my fares over the years.

One time I picked an older guy (in his fifties it looked like) at the airport here in madison. Gave him a ride across town. During the ride we started chatting back and forth about things. Turns out he had been in san francisco for the previous week. He must have sensed something about me because as he was telling me about the things he had done out there he kept telling me that I would probably enjoy a visit there.

When we got to his house he told me to pull up into the driveway. As he got out he asked if I could help with his bags. It was kind of snowy and I figured he was afraid of slipping on the driveway. So I hopped out, got his bags out of the trunk, and then followed him into his garage. He had opened the door, walked in, and was waiting by the interior house door.

As I came in and set the bags next to the door I noticed him looking at me with a little smile. He asked me what the fare was so I told him the amount. He reached into his pocket, took out some money, and paid me with a nice tip. As I turned to go he asked if I wanted my tip. I stopped and looked bag to see him rubbing his crotch through his pants. He looked at me and smiled again. I didn't need any further encouragement and quietly got onto my knees in front of him. He unzipped and pulled out a very nice uncut cock that was getting thicker by the second. Without hesitating I started to lick his head until he was standing fully erect. I felt his hands as he grabbed my head and forced it into my eager mouth. I sucked on him as he began to fuck my mouth standing there next to his car. He fucked my mouth for about fifteen minutes before he said he was cumming and began to spray his load down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could until it was leaking out of the corners of my mouth. He must have been saving that load for the whole day because there was a lot of it. After he was done he let go of my head and pulled away from me. I looked up and thanked him. He smiled at me, thanked me, zipped back up, and went inside leaving me on my knees in the garage. I got up, got into the cab, and drove away while cleaning my face off with my fingers and tongue.

I never did see him again. I wish I had though.

I also blew a couple other guys that I picked up outside of gay bars in madison if they were able to tell and asked for me to. I didn't offer but somehow they knew I was a cumslut anyway. I miss driving a cab for a lot of reasons one of which was the fringe benefits like that.
Quote |