Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blowin' the cab driver
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2004, 06:42 PM
BryanL131
Cruiser

My experience wasn't with a cab driver, but rather with the chauffeur of a hired car while traveling in Detroit on business. Arrangements were made for me to be picked up from a business dinner then driven to my hotel. The driver was an extremely masculine, late 30s, solidly built guy who turned out to have a really nice cock. After I got into the car, I received a call on my cell phone from a former boyfriend. I suppose the driver could tell from the conversation that I was gay because he began asking me questions about the former boyfriend, whether I was with anyone, etc. Then he chattered about recently breaking up with his wife and "not getting any." I think I startled him by asking if he would like to get his dick sucked which was "of course." I will never forget the look in his eyes as he peered into the rear-view mirror. I climbed into the front seat and opened his pants and began to blow him as he was driving towards the hotel. His shift was ending at 11 so we made arrangements for him to return to my room after he got off work. Not only did I get to finish the BJ when he came to my room, but he also fucked me up the ass until I creamed all over the sheets. It was a great, memorable fuck - he especially enjoyed it when I got on all fours and backed myself onto his cock while he stood at the edge of the bed. He began slapping his balls against my ass - fast and furious - as each thrust opened me wider. We exchanged cell phone numbers and I told him I'd let him know the next time I would be in Detroit.
Quote |