Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2004, 07:22 AM
BigDin32
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to BigDin32 Send a message via Yahoo to BigDin32
my first time swallowing

i have sucked many dicks in my time and would let the guys spray my face with their seed. i met one guy on the net about 4 years ago. at the time he was 53 and i was 28. he had a beautiful 8" uncut dick. i would suck him off about 3-4 times a week. still never having a guy cum in my mouth. as he was nearing orgasm one time. i decided to let him cum in my mouth. anyway, the warm wet sensation was incredible. and since then i let guys cum in my mouth.
fast forward to six months ago...
ias much as i let guys cum in my mouth, i still never swallowed. i had met a guy at my gym....totally hot and we started talking. before long we actually got a bite to eat together. one thing led to another and we were at his house with me on my knees worshiping his piece of meat. as i was sucking him, i felt totally comfortable and decided i was going to swallow him. withoutt warning, he shot his load in my mouth. i just gulped and gulped until all of it was gone. when i removed my mouth from his dick there was still some cum dripping out and i eagerly licked it up with my tounge. just the tip so it left a small strand of cum from my tounge to the tip of his dick.after a 5-10 minute break he said he was ready to go again and i pulled a repat performance.
i am hapy to say that i still see him to this day. and every single time i see him, there is no mess. LOL