Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need Advice Badly
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2004, 09:14 AM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Agreed...

I agree with Kewldude that you should give it time. Things may change. I am one of those oft-criticized "predators" who actually pursues opportunities with otherwise straight men -- guys who are married, maybe not getting enough, needing a little oral relief. About a year ago, I met a guy through the internet who is a straight guy, married, ex-marine, exceptionally good looking. He was cruising a straight area but I propositioned him and after some discussion, he invited me over to his house, where I found out that he was also a police officer. That was a shock, but next thing you know, his dick was in my mouth and things were happening. However horny he may have been, he told me that he didn't want to talk, didn't want me to say anything, just come in and do it and leave when it was done. So that's what we did. Periodically afterwards, he would contact me and ask me to come over. The scenario was the same: I would go in, give him head, or get it in the ass, and leave. I guess I was doing something right. Then he starting having conversations with me online, about his sexual interests (with women). Over the past year, we have developed a friendly relationship, and he now talks and laughs with me while I'm there. So things are developing and we're talking about other possible sexual adventures together.
Quote |