Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cumming in an ass
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2004, 03:14 PM
Lemna
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Lemna

First bareback was a long time ago. I was in my teens and had a friend who was several years older. We both had girlfriends but this particular weekend we were alone as the girls were out of town with their parents.

We were hanging out at my house since my parents were also away. After a few drinks, the conversation started to drift toward dicks and sucking. We started taking our stiff dicks out and stroking them while we relived our experiences with our girlfriends. We both agreed that neither of our girlfriends knew anything about sucking dick. My friend blurted out that he could do a better job than her. I said "I doubt it."

Before I could say anything else, he leaned over and slipped my cock into his mouth. He was right He was making my rigid cock more rigid by the second. Since we both knew nobody was home, neither of us made any attempt to be quiet. I moaned every time he slid his mouth up and down my cock.

Feeling rather liberated by his advances, I reached over and manuvered our bodies till we were facing each other's cocks in a perfect 69 position. He definitely appreciated having my mouth on his cock. Being teens, we both produced copious amounts of precum to our mutual delights.

We continued sucking each other for a little while until each of us was about to burst. He let loose a torrent of cum in my mouth which I greedily lapped up.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth and spun himself around and told me to fuck him.

I reached over to the night table and grabbed some handcream and lubed up his ass. I worked one finger in, then two. After a couple minutes, he was getting hard again from this massage on his prostate . He told me to slamm it in him. I complied.

I placed my cock at his bunghole and began to slowly push forward. First the head, then an inch of the shaft, then the rest till my pubic hair was pressed firmly into his asscheek. As good as his mouth felt, this was better! I was balls deep in his ass and it felt great.

I let him get accustomed to the feeling and started to plunge in and out. Being new to this, i had no idea what felt good to him, just what I was feeling. He began moving his body in time with my strokes. It didn't take too long before I was hard as a rock and cumming deep inside him. He had started stroking his cock again and came shortly afterward.

We collapsed on each other and rested. More like went comatose for a while. When my cock had finally deflated and plopped out of his ass, I rolled off him and lay next to him.

He winked at me and asked if I was game for the next step. I smiled and lubed up my ass......