Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cumming in an ass
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2004, 09:54 PM
colt
Cruiser

My First time

When I was about 23, I was at a bar one night and this older (about 38) guy came and sat next to me. We had a couple of drinks and were having a fine conversation....checking out the girls in the bar, although they all seemed to be attached.

Finally they gave last call, and he asked me if I would like to come to his place for a nightcap. In all innocence I agreed, not feeling like going home just yet. At this time I had no idea that I was bisexual and had never even given it a thought.

We got to his place and we lit a fire in his fireplace and then he went in to mix us some drinks while I sat on the couch and waited. He brought the drinks in and sat down right next to me. I thought this a bit unusual, but didn't let it concern me

After finishing our drinks he sat his glass on the table and reached over and put his hand on my thigh and began sliding it slowly up the inside of my leg. I almost freaked out and got scared for an instant, until I realized that I was getting hard inside my tight jeans. I mean I was getting really turned on, which was very surprising and confusing for me. The next thing I knew I was opening my legs and grinding into his hand as he cupped my now substantial bulge. That was when he stood up and took my hand and led me into his bedroom, also that was when I knew that I was going to let him do it to me.

He undressed me slowly while rubbing all over my cock and my ass, and had me bare naked while he was fully clothed. I remember how it felt to throw my arms around his neck and wrap one leg around his hard slender hips while he kissed me deeply....first time I was ever kissed by a man.

Finally he picked me up by grabbing hold of my butt with both hands and walking me over to the bed, where he laid me down and spread my legs. He told me to keep them spread while he undressed in front of me. My god he had such a HOT body, very muscular and masculine. He laid down on top of me and we began a heavy make out session writhing all over each other's naked bodies. I was panting so hard that I was light headed.

He then reached over to the nightstand and brought up a big tube of KY jelly, squirted a liberal amount onto his fingers and began to slide his finger into me. I kind of clamped down on it at first but he was gentle and told me to relax and let it in. He began to finger fuck me and then to slide additional fingers in as I relaxed. God it felt so HOT, and I was so hard that my cock was bouncing up and down with my heartbeat.

Finally, I began to beg him to fuck me...he smiled and asked if I was sure I was ready. Then he grabbed my knees and forced them way back up over my head and apart as he mounted me and placed his cock at my opening.

He slid it into me slowly at first....but he had gotten me so hot and ready that it didn't hurt. FInally he got it into me all the way to the hilt and began to slowly fuck me with long, deep strokes, eliciting moans and grunts from me.

He began to pick up speed and I could tell from his breathing and the fact that his cock was swelling inside me, that he was getting ready to come. I still hadn't even touched myself, but I had a steady stream of precome running down my shaft. Suddenly he tensed and his cock got REALLY huge inside me and I felt his come slam into me with a hard slap and a flooding of warmth as his sperm gushed deep into my ass. That was all it took for me....as he thrust deep into me a final time, I clamped down hard on his cock as my orgasm came.

Oh My God...I have never come so hard in all my life. I just exploded in waves of contractions and began pumping hot sperm all over the both of us. I had no idea that I could come so much...it felt like it would never stop shooting.

He collapsed on me with his cock still deep inside me and our chests all slippery on each other from my come all over us. He kissed me again deeply and I just laid back with him inside, and the smell of sperm everywhere.

He fucked me four more times that night...I just couldn't get enough of him and became a hot, greedy slut for his cock...on my hands & knees; on the floor bent over an ottoman; him on his back with me riding him and using my ass muscles to milk him.

I still get a boner every time I think about him and I love to fantasize about that night when I jack off.
Quote |