Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cumming in an ass
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2004, 11:30 PM
NuArcTable
Cruiser

Hey all, hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Im 36, and a bi-top.
Id met a few guys over the 2-3 years before this story took place, and they sucked me good. Some didnt swallow, but the first guy who blew me, swallowed my load, and then went home to his wife had me hooked on m2m sex.
Anyway, since that time, I stepped up my search for a bottom. As luck would have it, I met a bi-couple thru AFF who didnt live to far from me. We chatted online a bit, traded photos, the usual online stuff, and then they wanted me to call them so we could chat, and set something up. The night I called them they were having guests over, but I talked with the male for 10 minutes or so. And he told me how much he loved to suck cock, and get fucked in the ass. He was asking me how big my cock was and I told him 5" (I was a bit worried they might balk since Im not HUNG!), but all he said was thats perfect for fucking his ass!! SCORE!! So we set up a meeting at a place about midway between us for a few drinks 1 friday after work.
I got there a little early, and was wandering around the place drinking my beer. It was a big place with video games, pool tables, 2 bars, and a restaurant. About 15 minutes later, a lady with HUGE tits came up to me and asked if I was "Mike" (the names have been changed to protect the guilty). I said I was, and she said she was "Kathy", and her hubby "Jim" was sitting at the bar.
So off we headed to the bar. Jim sat on 1 side of Kathy, and I sat on the other. She had on a tight blouse that just made her tits look even bigger, and I couldnt take my eyes off of them. We kinda kept things low key, since we were sitting at a packed bar on a friday night. After 2-3 drinks each, they said "Youre a nice guy, wanna come back to our room with us?" They had already gotten a motel room at a "by the hour/no-tell motel" about 5 minutes away.
Damn straight I said!
The hubby saidhe would stop and get some more beers, and I his wife would ride with me. OK I said. On the way to the room, we made small talk, and my hands did their share of roaming along her nice legs, and playing with her big tits.
After we got to the room, again we made some small talk, and she said lets get undressed and get started before Jim shows up. Didnt have to ask me twice. She was nude on the bed, and I was sucking her huge nipples when he knocked at the door. She got up, and let him in. Now in their relationship, shes the more dom of the two. So she tells him to get undressed! She then puts a dog collar with a leash on him. She lies back and bed, and pulls him into her so he is eating her pussy! I walk over, and stand next to her, and she starts sucking my cock, All the while she is telling him things like "Look at me sucking this cock", "Want to suck this cock", "Want this cock in your ass", etc.
This goes on for about 5 minutes or so, and Im getting rock hard!
At this point she wants a little cock, so we DP her! I lay on the bed, she climbs on top of me, and he gets behind her to fuck her in the ass! We do this for like 10 minutes. Im panting like a race horse! So we all take a break, and crack open a few cold beers. Im sitting on a chair, having a smoke and a beer, and she straps on her didlo!
This is getting interesting I think to my self!!
He gets on all 4s on the edge of the bed, and she slips her dildo into his ass, and starts smacking his ass with a leather paddle! WHOA, this is fucking hot! After 5 minutes or so of her drilling his ass, she grabs the leash, pulls him off the bed, and makes him crawl over in front of me in the chair. Like a dog, she tells him to "sit!", and she starts playing with my cock, then starts sucking my cock, telling Jim, shes getting me hard for him! It didnt take too long, she pulls my cock out of her mouth, and grabs him by the hair, and makes him suck my cock. By now the pre-cum, is running outta my cock, and hes lapping it up like a good dog.
She asks me If im ready to fuck him yet! I say HELL YA!!
She gets him on the edge of the bed on all 4s again, and spanks his ass a few more times with the leather paddle. She says go ahead, fuck him, thats what hes been waiting for all week! Up to this point, Id never topped a guy before. Ive thought alot about it, but never had the chance.
So I stepped up, smacked his ass cheek with my cock a few times, and placed it against his asshole. He tried to push back, but she yanked the leash, and scolded him for trying! So I pushed a bit, and the head of my cock dissapeard into his ass, and he moaned. I took that as a good sign, and so did Kathy. So i slowly pushed in, until I was all the way in.
Here I was, fucking a guy for the first time, bareback no less, while his wife looked on and encouraged me. She was asking me how it felt, and asking Jim if he liked a hard cock in his ass, and all he could do was moan and say yes! I was fascinated as I looked down, and watched my cock plunge into his ass, and pull back out. Over and over, in and out.
After what seemed like 10 minutes (more like only 2-3 as i was so hot), they started to egg me on by saying things like "fuck that ass", "pound him", "fuck him hard", etc. Well that was all it took!
When I realized I was going to cum, I grabbed his hips in both hands, and started ramming it to him as fast and as hard as I could! Just like in the movies, the headboard is crashing agaisnt the wall each time I thrust into his tight wet asshole! After 8-10 good hard thrusts, I let go with 4-5 HUGE shots of cum into his ass!!
After my cock stopped shooting into his ass, I stayed there, buried in his ass for 2 minutes or so, enjoying the warmth of a warm, wet asshole clinging to my cock. At this moment when we were calming down, his wife grabbed thier digital camera, and took a shot of me standing there with my hands on my hips, and my cock still buried in her husbands cum filled ass!!

That was the first meeting I had with them and later some of their friends over the next 2 years! And all meeting always included Jim getting fucked by guys, and getting his ass filled with loads of warm cum.

Hope you all liked my story of the first time I came in a guys ass!

Later
Quote |