Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Paging Dr. Danny..oh, Paging Dr. Danny
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2004, 11:13 AM
cutguy
Cruiser

Nothing can kill faster than bacterial meningitis; you can go from healthy to dead within 12 hours. But even the worst of the worst killers won't do what you describe in 3.

My money would be on an old fashion, strep throat, and nothing more exotic, and it had absolutely nothing to do with your BJ. Which is not to say that prince charming couldn't have given you something nasty, just that your sore throat had been incubating for several days, and you just happened to get sick within hours of your indescretions

Call your doctor; most sore throats are viral, and you can't do very much about them other than wait it out. But if it is strep, most people really start feeling great within about 12 to 24 hours after starting simple antibiotic therapy.

For the short run, get some sucrets and suck on them, they will help. Tylenol for the aches and pains. And please, get back to me and let me know how you are doing.

And thanks for answering one of my old questions, do the Amish farmers circumcise their young? You take care

Dr D
Quote |