Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Delivery boys/messengers etc...?
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2004, 02:07 PM
Masterofcbt
Cruiser

Hotel bellboys

I was 29, and on a business trip to Atlanta, staying in a Wyndam hotel north of the city. Nearby was a mall, so I wandered over there mid-afternoon, and found that the Sears store had a bunch of messages in the men's room, so I aded mine, included dates, and room phone number (different than the room number). That evening I was bored watching TV, when the phone rang. It was a guy that worked in the hotel, said he recognized the number at the mall, and said I might have some fun ordering room service.

That was the message, so, I called room service and ordered a burger and fries. After a while, this very cute, young Italian looking kid, maybe 23, about 5'5" and thin, brings me my tray, sets it on the table and hands me the ticket to sign. After I do, he kind of grabs himself, and asks if there is anything else I would like. Normally I am too dumb to even pick iup on things like that (That's a whole article for the "regrets" thread) but because of the phone call, I said, "You bet", and he goes over to the bed, undoes his pants, and lies back, revealing a perfectly smooth body, and a slowly hardening 9 inch, nicely proportioned cock with very huge, almost completely smooth balls. I got in front of him, and started sucking his beautiful cock, and he got hard fast, and started moaning. He just sat there on his elbows, never moving, and letting me work on that cock. I deep throated him, licked and sucked those beautiful balls, worked my tongue into his asshole, then really went to town on that cock. Ten minutes, and he blows a load which I swallow whole. He zips up, says "thanks, oh, and, don't tell anyone.". And takes off.

I am flabbergasted, but check out my burger, which, by now is cold, so I call room service and ask if someone could pick it up and re-warm it and the fries. Minutes later, a 6', brown haired room service guy comes to the door, walks in, sits down on the bed, and undoes his pants, without saying a word. He then asks "so, will you suck me? I'm the one who called." I say, "why not", and take his 20 something cock into my mouth. Only about 6 1/2", medium thickness, a hairy belly and chest, but very suckable. He cums in about 5 minutes, zips up, and says "Don't tell anyone, OK?" I assure him I won't. He takes the food tray and leaves.

At this point, I gotta start jerking off, because I am hot as hell. Before I can finish there is a knock on the door, and when I open it, it is a different room service guy - a very light skinned black boy of maybe 17. 5'8", maybe a 26 inch waist, head shaved as smooth as his body. He sets the burger down, grabs my crotch, and says "bet you want to finish what you were doing, don't you?" I say "yes" while he unbuttons my pants, and pulls them down, revealing my hard-on. He then drops his pants, and steps out of them and says "why don't you suck my cock while you jack off?" Well, don't ask me twice. I am on my knees, and have his nice coffee colored 8" in my mouth while I am jacking away. He grabs the back of my head and starts really face fucking me, and I can fel his head expaning in my throat. Be fore he can cum, he pulls out, turns around, and pulls my face to his hot little hole, and I proceed to tongue him like crazy. He's jerking like mad, and I just can't take it any more, and blow my load all over the floor. He spins around, rams his cock all the way down my throat, and shoots so deep in my I have to swallow every drop or drown. When he is done, he pulls up his pants, and, reminds me "now, don't tell anyone!" Of course, I won't.

I had one more night in the hotel, called the room service for food, and, unfortunately, a rather plain jane delivered the food without so much as a "hi". I had no idea where thethreesome from the night before were, but I cound not find them, so I ended up jacking off myself to sleep.