Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First experience for married guys
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2004, 03:55 PM
marriedck
Cruiser

First experience for married guys

Why is it that so many married guys are interested in dick? My first experience was about two years ago. We were on a family vacation lt eand one afternoon I left everyone at the pool and went for a drive. Being on vacation and sharing a room with the kids, my wife and I hadn't had the chance to fuck. I spotted an Adult bookstore that advertised booths and decided to go in an watch videos and jack off. While I was standing looking at the various titles available in the booths, another married guy walked up and whispered that if I was interested in a blow job to watch which booth he went into and then go to the one next to it. When I got into the booth, I noticed the glory hole in the wall and could see the tip of his tongue. Without thinking, I unzipped and stuck my dripping dick through the hole and he started sucking. Aftr a few minutes I pulled out and got on my knees as he stuck his dick through the hole. I sucked him a few minutes (my first time) and he pulled out and said to stick mine back through. Before I knew what was happening, he was slipping a concom on my hard dick and slipping it into his ass. I fucked his tight ass and shot a load into the condom. Couldn't believe how hot and tight his ass was. This was all spur of the moment, and had I had the time to think about it, not sure if I would have done it. This ever happen to other married guys?
Quote |