Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cumming in an ass
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2004, 09:29 AM
CincyOHThick74u
Cruiser

Best Butt

Absolutely the best ass I have ever had was a much younger, much smaller guy than myself. I am 6' 190# muscular build, he was about 5'5" and 150# with a beautiful little bubble butt. He was working in a store and from his conversation and behavior I could see instantly he was attracted and that gave me an instant hard on - which he could see! He said, "I'm closing up in a little while, are you doing anything later?" I smiled and told him I certainly hoped so! Within the hour we were at his place. It was an apartment building and he lived on the second floor (it was a walk up). He was ahead of me and I could not take my eyes off that nice little ass. At the front door, as he unlocked the door I could not resist running a hand over his butt. He clearly enjoyed it. As soon as the door was closed he dropped to his knees and unzipped my pants. I have a very thick 7" and big balls and he loved blowing me. After a few minutes he got up, took me by my cock and led me into his bedroom. We quickly undressed. He jumped on the bed, got a jar of vaseline from the nightstand and handed it to me, then he got down on all fours and spread his legs, his beautiful little butt in the air for me, all mine to fuck. I can honestly say that I have never seen anything so beautiful. He had a beautiful pink, clean little asshole. I slathered his little hole, and my throbbing erect cock with vaseline. He said, "go easy, you've got the thickest cock I have ever seen, it may take me a little while to take it all." FUCK. Within minutes, I was holding his slim waist, and plunging every thick inch of my cock into him doggy style, but the best was coming... I pulled out and got him to lie down on his back. He had a hard on now, his cock was considerably smaller than mine - which was a big turn on. I took him by the ankles and pulled him up so his legs were spread and his ass off the bed inclined a bit, then on my knees, I could hold him and watch as I fucked that tight little hole - which I did for close to twenty minutes, until I was really sweating and when I finally started shooting my big load into his little ass, he came simultaneously which was fantastic as his butthole tightened as we both shot... this was just the start of our affair which went on for several years. Frequently I would arrive (he gave me a key) and would walk into the bedroom and there he would be, on all fours, his asshole all vaselined and waiting for me!
Quote |