Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blowin' the cab driver
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2004, 07:56 AM
uncutnchgo
Cruiser

Cab Fun

One hot and humid night here in Chicago this past summer I was up 4 some fun. I am an exhibitionist and was feeling horny, so I thought I would take care of both things at once. I put on some skimpy nylon running shorts and a loose fitting tank. I flagged down a cab. My luck. The cabbie was a HOT 45-50 Polish dude with short snp hair...Woof just my type. I told him to take me to the airport. I didnt need to go, but figured that would be a 20 minute ride and give me time for some fun. The driver was a Polish guy and was very talkative in broken English. I kept saying how hot it was..I would rub my hand across my chest acting like I was wiping sweat away, but always pinched my nips in the process. I could see the driver looking in the rearview mirror. I put 1 leg up on the seat causing my cock to pop out of my shorts. The driver kept talking and I could see him watching me in the mirror..I saw him lick his lips so I thought what the hell...we were on the expressway so I took of my shorts..I was half naked getting rock hard in the back of the cab. The driver said NICE and unbuttoned a few buttons of his shirt, and pinched his right nip..I took my tank off... I was naked, and started playing with my nips and cock. He then asked if he could "help me". I said FUCK YES...He pulled off..we were now in an area with a lot of forest groves and office complexes near the airport. He parked in a parking lot of an office complex and since it was pretty late and the lot was deserted got in the back with me...He had his clothes off in a flash..here were both naked and sucking each other..he had the nicest round firm ass that I just had to eat..woof...soon I was licking butt like it would be my last. We were so hot and sweaty and horny..I asked him if he wanted to go back to my place for more fun..he said sure...we spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking at my place...Needless to say I didnt have to pay for the cab ride...not with cash anyway..LOL He has stopped by a few times since and once brought 2 of his Polish buddies, but that is another story.