Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cumming in an ass
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2004, 11:06 AM
trentonsubbottomguy
Cruiser

taking a load

i meet this guy online we talked several times before he invited me ove to his place, he told me the door would be open and when
i get there pull down me pants below my ass lube my up and lay on the floor belly down and then he would cum in after i was ready. so i got there followed is direction an instruction not know what he looked like. i pulled my pants down lube my ass real good and waited for him .i heard him cum into the dark room and the next thing i felt was his cock at my hole with one push his hard 7 inch cock went into me.i moan then he started fucking hard and deep for about 10 minuites or more until he stoped and i could feel him shooting his big load into me filling me up withhis
cum then he had me turn over and suck his cock clean and finaly
saw what he looked like nice guy in his 30 and his big thick cock
that raped me. so i got dressed andheadid home feeling his cum
dripping out of me all the way home. since then i meet him every once in a while for his big load
Quote |