Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - gloryhole surprises
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2004, 06:42 PM
agoodfellow6
Cruiser

I had a strange one a few years back in the west suburbs of Chicago. Usually when on company business I book my own motel but for some reason the company did it this time. I had quite a drive and was quite tired by the time I arrived early evening. As one considerably more horny in the morning, I wasn't looking for any excitment. However, on the way back from getting a bite to eat, I saw there was a ABS almost across busy Mannheim Road, so, why not. I plugged a few coins in one of the machines in a booth, jacked off for a while, but really wasn't on to it--you know how it feels when not quite hitting on all cylinders. There had been guys standing outside the booths looking for action, but I didn't pay much attention. I started to turn around and zip up, when I saw a mustached mouth with a tongue flicking at the glory hole to my right. Given I wasn't as turned on as I would have been earlier in the day, and given I'm a rather slow cummer, I almost passed up the opportunity, thinking I'd sack out, wake up about 2 a.m., and then pound off by myself, but then again, why not. So, I fed the semi-limp hose through the hole. To this day I don't know what that young Hispanic kid did, but he sure as hell knew how to do it and it didn't take all that long. When I shot, it was one of those I felt deep down in my balls and it really left me weaked kneed. Funny what the old bod is capable of doing, isn't it?
Quote |