Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2004, 12:41 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

I Gotta change motel

2 days ago was another friday where I'll meet MK for sex as usual at our usual motel. I was well cleaned and on my way there when my phone rang.

I was a little excited that maybe that kid Tony wanted to get together after MK. The sessions with MK then Tony, 2 weeks ago was very satisfying. The soreness I had for days was like after a good gym workout. It felt good.

Surprised that it was BC! Well he called 2 days ago too and I didn't answer. This time I didn't want to answer either. He didn't answer the last few times I called months ago. Let him taste his own medicine. Anyway, I'm busy with MK right now and if I answered, there maybe problems. Why risk it?

Got to the motel and undressed. Lubbed and prepared for a good hot time with MK. He's a little late as usual. Maybe he liked the idea of me already buck naked and faced down on the bed waiting for his entry. The door was left unlocked just in case I fell asleep.

He came in, undressed and without a word, he carressed my butts and fingered my hole. Well lubed and ready.

He penetrated me hard. Ahhhh, the pain was sharper because he was using condom as I had told him to. But I felt something different. He smelled different and was not as heavy.

I looked up from the pillow and was surprised to see BC mounting me and fucking away.

"What are you doing here?"

"Fucking you mate. Or are you expecting someoneelse?"

Do I say yes or no. Yes and I'm a slut. No and what if MK walked in now? Got to think fast. Anyway it's obvious that I was waiting for someoneelse with the way I presented my butt in bed.

"Yes I am BC. He's getting in soon. Please stop."

"Ahhh, no way I need to fuck. He can wait his turn mate."

"Hey look, I'm serious. Get off now..."

"Yeah right. Try and make me mate. Didn't I fucked you so good huh? So you got someoneelse is it? Can't blame them, you are one hot fuck, you know."

"Yeah you go fuck your girlfriend and leave me alone."

"Jealous are you mate? Let me make it up to you then..."

He pounded me hard and rough. I tell you, it felt good. I wished he could go on but this is getting dangerous. I tried to push him off but he placed a head lock on me and I can't move much.

The only way is to surrender by slamming the ground with my hand.
Quote |