Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Seducing guys you know who are straight
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2004, 12:40 PM
Indy_bi_guy
Cruiser

The last couple times I went in for routine HIV testing, the nurse put me down as "MSM", short for men who have sex with men. Seems there are a ton of guys who consider themselves straight, but willing, under the right circumstances, to have sex with another man. Now I'm not trying to resurect and old argument here about these guys deluding themselves. All I am saying is that the medical profession,or at least the healt departments recognize that everyone who has sex with another man may not be gay or bi.

Long story short, yeah, there are lots of "straight" men who will be happy to let you blow them or to fuck you. As long as they aren't on the receiving end, they consider themselves straight. This is a VERY common concept in many hispanic societies.
Quote |