Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 24th November 2004, 03:24 PM
Nizzi
Cruiser

Between San Francisco and San Jose is a wide open, dark, freeway called 280. I was 18- and I had heard that gay men hungout at the rest stops and Vistas there. Always curious but shy I overcame and took the exit to a Vista Point. There were 4 or 5 cars there and I parked away from them, turned off my engine and set as nervous as can be. Before I knew it there was a man looking inside from the passenger door.....scared me half to death. He made a move for the door but it was locked and then he motioned for me to unlock it and in just those seconds I knew.....

So here's this man, maybe 50, in my car asking me if I want my cock sucked and I'm thinking runaway!!! But as I was thinking that, he had his hand over the bulge in my jeans and before I knew it my cock was waving in the air. He went down very quickly and I came within just a few minutes. He swallowed me up and almost instantly he was out of my car and walking away. I rolled down my window and said "hey!". He came back to my side and asked what I wanted, which I told him something like "to do more stuff" He asked me if I really wanted to get into it? I told him yes. He showed me out of the car and we walked over to a camper van. He told me his partner was in there and they could teach me some stuff.

It was dark but they had a faint light on so you could see. Both men were attractive and they gave me few compliments to relax and they also asked me a few questions and found out that this was my first time with any sex. So they both stripped my clothes and I was naked. I felt as free as a bird. They both told me to stand and show off. So I stood and twirled, bent over, and streched my body so they could watch for a minute. So the guy that sucked me told me that I had to reciprocate and suck his cock. I guess I was a bit toothy but he had a few hints and I really got into sucking him. Then his partner parked his cock right by face so I was back and forth with the bost of them for quite awhile.

While I was sucking they suggested to each other I feel what a mans ass feels like. Before I know it my dick is in his ass while laying on top of him on my stomach. The other guy is lubing my ass and whispering that he's gonna slip his cock in me. So i straddled my legs apart to give him a better target. His cock wasn't huge but he could tell I was having a hard time adjusting so he said he'd stop....NO! I said just go for it. He was in me quickly after and I was a sandwich between the both of them.

We all came within a short time of each other and I was ready to go for a few more hours but they said they had to leave but gave me their number and I should come over to their place for more teachings.

I did for another 3 years.....kinky years
Quote |