Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe/Bare Code?
Thread: Safe/Bare Code?
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2004, 05:57 AM
Bareback Dude
Cruiser

Bareback is hot

I've decvided to bareback and enjoy it's pleasure. And I'm aware of the dangers of bottoming bareback. At the saunas I find it easy to find tops that wanna bareback.

Some ask for a condom and I say that I don't have one. At that point many just start fucking without asking any other questions. Sometimes after they cum they begin to feel guilty and that they shouldn't have barebacked. Too late: I already have their load in my ass.

Some say that they will go get a condom and come back. I tell them that I only get fucked bareback. So some leave and never come back. Others, after having preached of the dangers og BB and how they only play safe, they do come back and end up giving me their load. After all, bareback is the way sex was meant to happen.

A cum-hungry bareback bottom
7"uncut, HIV-neg,
very good shape
Quote |