Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2004, 07:36 PM
suckdicker
Cruiser

Does it count if it's only one time?

I was 22, newly married and knew that I liked men but had never been with one. She went out of a town for the weekend and I checked the yellow pages and found a bathhouse because I'd heard that's where gay men went for sex.

Smoked some weed to build my courage and drove over to "that part of town." Luckily, there was a place to park less than a block away or I would have left. Anyway, I went in and they wanted and ID...I almost bolted because I knew my picture was going to be in the Post Office the next day as some sort of pervert; but I'd come this far and I said what the fuck.

I took a room and was given a key and a towel. On the way to find my room I saw a number of very hot guys walking around in their towel or even less and my cock began to rise to the ocassion...I knew I was in the right place for what I was looking for.

I got to my room and eagerly stripped off my clothes...I was young and actually had a pretty hot bod and wasn't hard to look at...and wrapped the towel around my waist. I figured it was time to explore this place although I was concerned about my half-hard dripping cock.

God!!! It was dark and I had a hard time adjusting to that...I was bumbing into walls and men...Excuse me; I'm sorry; OH, sorry. Then I found a room with cube and holes and a bunch of guys hanging around. As my eyes adjusted I saw guys on their knees sucking cocks thru the holes and other guys getting their cock sucked thru them. Needless to say my dick began to rise and I got scared. I decided this was totally wrong and started back to find my room.

On the way back I saw a number of door open with men stroking their cocks or lying on their stomach with this asses in the air...Jesus where was I.

I finally got to my room and sat down, lit a cigarette and tried to catch my breath. But in my haste I'd neglected to close the door.

I could feel his eyes on me before I looked up. There he was...not a god but a well kept man of probably 40 with beautiful eyes, a gorgeous chest, and a smile that would melt steel. "Hello," he said. I couldn't even respond. He walked in and dropped his towel while he closed the door. Then he sat on what a bathhouse calls a bed and took my face in his hands and kissed me softly on the lips. Fuck, I'd never kissed a man and before I knew what I was doing my mouth was open and sucking on his tongue as he slipped it into my mouth.

I knew I wanted this and as we were kissing I was rubbing his chest and pinching his nipples and then slid my had down to his crotch. Is cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum and as I began to stroke it, he moaned while we continued to french.

He asked me to suck him and I freaked. I confessed and he chuckled a little and told me he'd been watching me and knew I was a virgin but that he'd be gentile...haven't we all said that.

Well, actually he was. Slowly I worked up the courage to take his cock in my mouth...I love getting sucked so I thought this was the ultimate and wanted to pleasure him the same way. It was weird at first but he was such a good teacher that after a few minutes and his coaching...take it slowly, lick the head, suck and breath, go up and down like you'd like...that it was almost natural after a few minutes.

Jesus, I don't know how long I sucked that beautiful cock but finally he told me he was going to cum. I know he was telling me so I could take my mouth off his cock but I wanted his cum in my mouth and I continued to suck his dick. He came and came and came, and to my honor, I didn't puke or gag or miss a drop.

We lay there together with my cock throbbing and dripping and he asked me if I wanted to cum...of course...so he started to jack me off and I was loving it. Soon I was ready to blow and I told him so. Cupping his hand he jacked me off and I shot a tremendous load but rather than wiping it on the sheet, he told me to open my mouth and poured my cum into my own mouth; then he kissed me more deeply than before.

After more kissing and holding, he took his towel, wrapped it around his waist and said, "Thank you."

Every chance I got I went back there to find him but never did. But that didn't keep me from having more fun than I thought was possible.

Cheers, Monty.
Quote |