Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe/Bare Code?
Thread: Safe/Bare Code?
View Single Post
Old 30th November 2004, 09:37 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

I find the last two posts refreshing. One from bbdude for his honesty, which is always refreshing, and KD's for being kind and informative without judgement.

Both I have to agree with to some degree, yet not all.

When it comes to bareback sex, bbdude hit the nail on the head in regards to how a lot of guys approach it. Temptation usually wins out, just like lot's of decisions in life when it comes to self preservation. I also think that there are lot's of guys who have made the same decision as bbdude and fuck raw despite what consequences may arise. This kind of mentality isn't only specific to bareback sex, it applies to lot's of other things we do that are self destructive. The thought process that leads to that is complex and one that would take to long here to analyze.

KD, I agree with a lot that you said but the one thing I question is the argument for how sex was "meant to be". Personally, I think it was meant to be without man made boundaries such as condoms, yet, understand that they were created to accomodate disease. My point or question to you is: Procreational sex isn't exempt from disease, therefore, was that as well meant to be protected?

As for the whole "code" thing, I think most guys can find there way around verbally and non-verbally. If you're looking to stop bareback sex, it's probably best to start with the guys who are in turmoil over the physical pleasures of it, yet, don't really want the health hazards. They are the most pliable to work with than guys who have made a decision to bareback, except for ones who may have made that decision on the basis that it's too late so why stop now.

Guess that's all guys.
Quote |