Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gag Reflex
Thread: Gag Reflex
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2004, 05:06 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Recently we had a discussion here at my parent's house during dinner which touched on this subject.

No, really.

But my family wasn't talking about sucking dick. Not by a longshot. Thank god.

My aunt mentioned a gal she works with who had surgery for snoring and sleep apnea which removes a large part of the upper palette and the uvula. She says this girl claims to no longer have a gag reflex because of the procedure.

I decided it was best not to participate in this discussion so I just kept my mouth shut.

Two years before my ex and I split up, he had this very same surgery to correct his sleep apnea. It worked to a degree. However, I cannot tell you if it made his deepthroating technique any better for several reasons. For one, he only sucked my dick twice in the two years after his surgery. Also, he was never a fantastic cocksucker, he was moderately OK at best. Third, he never really had a problem with gagging to begin with.

But what I CAN tell you that this surgery is EXTREME. It is INCREDIBLY PAINFUL. He was on morphine (for real) for two days while recovering in a military hospital. I went to visit him and he couldn't keep his eyes open for more than a few minutes at a time. He would grimace in pain even as he was sleeping. He was on a liquid diet for I think about a week when he came home. I gave him a little bell to ring when he needed me -- he was unable to speak above a whisper. I forget the name of the pain meds he was on when he came home from the hospital -- it was a super-tiny white tablet, looked like a hit of microdot acid. I took one on a whim to see how strong it was. It knocked me on my ass -- and I'm a dude who can eat five ten milligram valium tabs or three Tylenol with codeine tabs and not blink an eye.

What I'm telling you is that NO SURGEON will even consider this as an elective procedure if you do not have severe sleep apnea. It took the Navy THREE YEARS of testing and alternative treatments before they approved this last-resort for my ex. Granted the Navy won't spend a dime it doesn't have to spend, but this kind of surgery is not a walk in the park. It is MAJOR surgery and excruciatingly painful with a long recovery period.

Any surgeon who would do this with no legitimate medical necessity should have his license to practice medicine revoked.

Sorry, dude -- you won't find a medical solution to your problem.

The good news is that a LOT of dudes here will probably have TONS of great suggestions for you about how you can practice deep throating and get results. The practicing should be fun, don't you think?

I'll have to leave all of that to the other men out there, though: I am NOT a great deep throater myself. I do find I have no problem giving a guy I am seriously into some great head, but I'm more often the suckee than the sucker. Any dude who tries to force his dick down my throat or face-fuck me just ends up making me choke and I have a lousy time. A guy who lets me do things my own way (more or less) gets better results.

The only tip I can offer you is to breathe through your nose.

And just for the record, while deep throating is great and a lot of guys can do awesome tricks with their throat muscles to my dick, I do find that for me it isn't a necessity. I prefer more attention to other areas of my penis. Deepthroating is not always required for outstanding head, but it sure is something worth learning.

Good luck and have fun practicing.
Quote |