Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gag Reflex
Thread: Gag Reflex
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2004, 02:39 AM
HungBtmFay
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to HungBtmFay
Deepthroating

I have never been a good one but recently (see my other gang bang post) I had a night where I was the king of deep throat dick suck.

I started out gagging (huge dick by the way) but as he talked to me and I got hot and he fed me poppers (could only breathe through my nose so he held it there often) I got deeper and suddenly I felt his pubes on my face and he says something like "thats my good little bitch" or similar. I suddenly realized I had his whole BIG cock in me and I shot off instantly...then I wiped my cum on his dick which made him stiffen even more then I licked and deep throated him till he shot down my throat. Later he came in my mouth (love that) but I was so ready to let him fuck me after he fucked my throat and shot down it...when he asked if I was ready to fuck I was on my face like lightning since his big cock in my non-gagging throat had pretty well made me his bitch.

Dunno if it was excitement or poppers but I have been excited before and unable so whatever it takes...I'll be doing THAT again to feel warm skin and pubes on my lips and face.
Quote |