Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2004, 01:04 PM
nmbicumlover
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to nmbicumlover

I was taught by a guy who was about 16 when I was 6. He was pretty inexperienced himself I think. He lived next door and would "baby-sit" me sometimes. We would get naked together and I would play with his cock and balls. They seemed huge to me at the time. Sometimes one of his highschool buddies would come over and I would get naked with them and watch as they sucked each other off. I tried sucking my neighbor a couple of times, but I don't think I was very good at it. (I think I've improved a lot since then).

In hind-sight I know that it was probably wrong of him to be fooling around with a 6 year old, but I don't harbor any ill-will towards him. He never forced me to do anything; I always enjoyed it; it didn't turn me into a pedophile or child molestor; it opened my mind to the fact that men can have a real good time together sexually.