Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Homophobic Army Friend
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2004, 04:40 PM
MDTerps1

AF experience

I had to respond to this about the military days. I spent 10 years active duty Air Force sightseeing all around the globe. I figured out early I was into cock but before I really figured things out I crashed in a buddy of mines room. Was not paying attention but fell asleep in his roommates bed..I woke up a couple hours later and looked down only to find his roommate swallowing my cock! I even looked over at my buddy who was also passed out on the next bed (we had rooms - two guys to a room in tech school). My buddy on the other bed I was hoping one moment he would wake up and join in and another moment praying he wouldn't wake up so no one would get outed. I pretended to sleep through this in hopes no one would get in trouble but near the end his roommate used my hand to jerk himself off - damn was that man thick - I left a couple hours after he feel asleep and ran into him the next day - I let him know I was awake and it freaked him out that I knew everything but it was hot as hell! I started to really have some fun with my "buddies" in the military - no matter the branch or location we always managed to get each others uniforms off and suck and fuck all night! The best years were my last few years driving around Ft Bragg/Pope AFB NC in my flight suit - all kinds of attentionI was drawing and man was it some great times! Guess it helps that everyone thinks I look just like Dale Jr and I have a great body and cock - who knows - I could write for hours about my military tales and have some of you stroking your fat meat when it should be me telling you in person instead helping you - have a great day fellas!
Quote |