Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2004, 07:20 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

I need to change motel

Sorry for the sudden stopping of my posting. Something happened and I had to close quickly. Married guys would understand this.

Well, I slammed the ground to surrender. He let go of my headlock and I can breathe properly and talk.

"Why don't you fuck me face to face so we can talk?"

"No way mate. I know you can throw me off easily if you're facing me. From the back I can control you easily."

He can read my mind like a wrestling pro.

"Oh if you're worried about your new bf seeing us bonking like rabbits. I don't mind bonking him too. Hahaha" Just like him to be fucking dominating.

"No way, he'll screw your ass you know mate." I thought I might scare him away.

"No way? Then we'll scew you. I don't mind sharing. You're not a woman. It's ok mate."

"Oh and she dumped you right mate?" I need to fight back with words.

"She's a fucking whore. Who cares. You know how fickle women are." I hit his sore spot for sure.

Then suddenly my phone rang. He took the phone from my pants and handed it to me. I told him to stop fucking.

It was MK and he's going to be late by an hour or so. He needed to finish some work at the Uni for his part time course. Anyway I forgot to tell him the place so he had to call me. BC's call earlier made me forget. I told him the place and he hung up.

What a relief I tell you. I really don't know what can happen if he saw BC fucking me. We men can be violent fighting over women but over men?

BC heard it all too. He resumed pounding my ass immediately.

"Whoopie mate. I can have you for one hour." He's not the slightest jealous. He only cared about getting his rocks off. No big deal, I knew that. Seeing the beautiful women that he played with, I would think he worked hard getting them. These classy girls are beyond my imagination.

"You fucked like you had no pussy for weeks huh mate?"

"I had with the old lady but not enough. I need more than her majesty would give. I had it with these girls wanting to be treated like princess and queens. Why can't they be like whores in bed?" He's grumbling to me.

"And I'm your reserve whore?" I was just kidding and talking dirty.

"You're different mate. You're not soft and pretty for sure but you're a hell of a hot hot fuck. I can let myself feel free and fuck like I want to. I just like to fuck hard. They can't take that but you sure can."

I know, their delicate bodies will be in hospital and he'll be arrested for rape. Only men can take the pounding like playing rough games. No big deal.

His pounding was getting me all high. My body was in orgasm kind of feeling. I am so lucky these few months that I met such good tops who I'll gladly be their bottom.

I just had to moan as he fucked. I also like letting my male ego go when I get fucked so good and moan like a female in heat.

"Ahhh, you still like my fucking , don't you... you whore..."

He's asking for my submission. We played that dirty talk thing so many times. I need to respond what he wanted me to say.

"Yeaahhh mate, you fuck me like your whore."

He stopped and waited. He wanted me to change position and pose as slutty as I can. Usually the kneeling head down and butt up position will work. But from the doggie position it was not much change. So I lay on my back and grabbed my legs up apart.

"My legs are open for you now"

He smiled and pat my butts. He entered me with his hands behind his back. I am holding my legs apart for him so he don't even need to use his hands. After a few minutes, he got closer and banged harder. Then when he was too frenzied, he had to grab my legs to keep me steady so that he can bang faster. He's close to cumming and I was too. But I tried to hold back. He yelled and cummed then collapsed over me.

After he rested a bit, he got up and I removed his condom to wipe his cock clean.

"Thanks mate. It was a good fuck. You're still tight as ever."

I smiled." thank you too. I was fucked to heaven mate."

"No you didn't cum. Why not? I wasn't good enough?"

"I don't know. Hey these things you can't always control right mate. I don't need to cum to feel that good" I was half lying.

"Ok give me a minute. We still have half an hour. I'll make you cum. Why don't you suck my cock to make me hard again."

"Errmm not my style mate. I am lousy at sucking."

"Haha you're not a cocksucker but you can be a male pussy. Hahaha"

"Arrggg shut the fuck up" I was irritated.

He flicked my still hard cock. " You looked like you are almost cumming soon mate. I should have slowed down to let you cum first."

I moaned as he touched me all over. Then he twisted my pointy nipples. I was leaking cum and feeling very close to cumming.

"Ok mate. Since you've being such a good sport, I'll do my best to make you feel better than getting fucked before."

He started teasing my body by rubbing me all over. Then he inserted his cock into me and fucked me real slow. When he felt me getting close, he stopped and rubbed me and played with my nipples. I was feeling so horny I begged him to fuck me hard. He grabbed my hands and pulled them up so I'll not release cum myself. He inserted his cock slowly and I was trying hard to move my butts forward at him.

Then he did the unexpected. He looked down and licked my pee slit. The sudden pleasure took me by surprise and I shot a big load of cum in his mouth and around his face. He coughed and gagged. He rushed to the toilet to spit it out and washed.

"What the fuck mate. Why the hell you didn't warn me first." He was furious at me.

"Aww sorry mate. I didn't mean to. But you were so good I can't control myself."

"Hey don't tell anybody I sucked that cock of yours. I didn't right mate?"

"Hahaha and how did you get my sperm in your mouth then cocksuker?" My chance to put him down a little.

"Fuck you mate. I was trying to be nicer to you. I thought you'll like the surprise. You obviously don't appreciate it and now you're making fun of me huh mate?"

"Ok I'm sorry mate." I am truely surprised he would do that for me.

"Oh yeah, wait till I'll show you who's boss." He flicked his fingers at me and motioned me to turn over on all fours.

"Head down!" He ordered.

"I'm going fuck you big boy. What do you say to that? You want that?"

"Yes. fuck me mate. I'm all yours."

"Wait, I need a condom."

I took one from my pants and rolled them on for him. Added the lub and tried to add more to my butts but it was awkwards.

He took the lub and squirted a big lump on me.

He slammed into me. It was easy entry as I was already well opened. Then I remembered we don't have much time. I need to get him off quick. I squeezed my butts and ass tight. He felt the tightening and forced into me harder.

It took about 15 minutes and I had him shoot his 2nd load. There's only 5 more
minutes to go. I reminded him. Surprisingly when he's got his rocks off, he not as cocky as before. He quickly put on his pants and left.

I had very little time. I rushed to the toilet to shower and cleaned up my behind. Then I took a moist towel to clean up any sign of sex in the room. There were some stains on the bedsheet but not too obvious.

MK was late by 5 minutes and that gave me enough time to clean up properly. When I came out of the toilet, he was in the door. I smiled and got on the bed, hoping the stains can seem to be any water drops that got on the bed from my body.

"You want me to shower?" he asked.

"No, you smelled fine." I was hoping his sweaty male smell will cover the smell of sex left behind. A horny male would prefer to start fucking immediately.

I grabbed my legs apart and posed submission and placed a condom on my tummy.. He undressed fast and dressed his cock fast and mounted me. Oops no lub. He applied some and remounted me.

I was a little nervous. Did he detect anything? Was my hole looser than before? Have I washed away all smell of sperm? The last time he caught me was because of the sperm stains on my butts and we almost brokeup.

He didn't seem to notice anything. Maybe he's too horny to notice. Luckyly, BC did not leave any sex marks on me. I tried to smile and moan to cover my nervousness. Like me, MK was not too bright so we had sex as usual. I was feeling strange. It's the feeling of being naughty and not getting caught. I really enjoyed getting pounded by MK when I realised I was safe.

We had a long long session and I did all I could to please him. I felt so guilty having sex with BC just minutes ago right on the same bed.

"Fucking hell, there's a peeping tom at the window! You forgot to close the curtains mate." He was getting off me during our 2nd coupling and showing the peeping tom the middle finger.

I jumped up and ran to close the curtain. I thought I remembered to check the curtains since these motels usually have peeping toms. When I got to the windows and looked out, I saw BC making a childish face at me.

"I saw you geting fucked, I saw you getting fucked.." he was using BeeGee's like falsetto voice to tease us. I closed the curtain quickly. He must have moved the curtains before he left when I was running to the toilet.

I went back to bed.

"Fuck, it's some fucking teenager mate. So sorry. did that worry you?"

"Nahhh. he saw you getting fucked. Hahaha." MK was imitating BC.

"Hey kid, go home and watch your dad getting screwed," he shouted at the windows to the "kid".

"He's gone," I was trying to calm him down.

He laughed. I don't think he mind at all since the kid was teasing me for being his female.

"Jeeze, I never thought of seeing you being fucked when I was a kid. Now I'm fucking you and being watched by a kid. "

This thought suddenly got him more horny. He looked at me with my legs up and smiled cheekily.

"You really liked being fucked by me huh?"

"Yes I do. You fucked me good. " Every top seemed to ask this question again and again.

"What if somebody saw us like that kid?"

I don't know how to answer that. I wanted to avoid answering that so I turned over with my butts facing him.

"Aww I'm sorry I hurt your feelings." he carressed my butts and stroked my cock. I moaned loudly to remind him to just fuck and stop talking.

He mounted me gently and stroked my cock and balls. I pushed back to make it harder. He got the message and fucked me harder. We got into it quickly and I was really feeling like fuck heaven.

"Ahhh, this is too goodd...I don't mind if they saw us... I will be your bitch in front of everyone...." I was out of my mind. Oh my god, I am so embarrassed now that I said that. But those words came out on their own.

"Yeaaahhh. I love fucking my bitch. I love letting the kid see you are being fucked like a bitch."

"Let him, let him... ahhhh"

"Yeaaaahhh, take my cock hard you bitch..."

We started talking dirty and all signs of my embarrassment were totally gone when I was fucked so gooddd.

When we cummed and rested, he looked at me with that look. Suddenly the embarrassment returned when I'm not in heat. We laughed when we thought of all those nonsense that we said just now.

When I removed his condom and threw them into the waste bin, I realised that BC's 2 condoms were still in there. You can never think of everything to cover your crime.

"Haha I know you don't mean what you said just now right mate?"

"Haha yeah mate. You fucked those words out of me." He was trying to ease my embarrassment.

We rested, showered and left for home seperately to cover our crime of sex.
Quote |