Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Beautiful Men:Ugly Woman
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2004, 11:20 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

I'm a little confused at what you're getting at, but I'll do my best to give my thoughts.

As for the hot guy with an unattractive woman, well, I do see that often, but I also see it with all types of couples, gay, lesbian and straight. I think we see it more with straight couples because one, there are more of them than gay couples so chances of seeing that increase, and second, straight people have very different agendas when picking a mate and I think physical attractiveness takes a back seat to dependability, stability, monogamy, financial security and what not since they are usually looking to build a life suitable for a family. Not that gay men aren't looking for that either, but in my limited experience in the world, as we can only judge by our own experience and it's quite small in the big picture, I think that gay men can make physical attractiveness and sex appeal more of a priority since our goals are more companion orientated and we have a very sexualized culture, much more than heterosexuals. Given the recent events here in my home state with gay marriage being legal, I'm curious to see if this changes at all.

Does this lead the hot straight guy to go gay for pay? I think not. Really, if he's that hot, he can easily get some hot pussy if he so desires, he doesn't have to resort to stripping at gay clubs. If he does choose that, I would bet it's more for the "pay" part. Of course, lot's of people using their bodies to make money get an ego boost out of it and it's probably part of the whole package that keeps them at it.
Quote |