Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Beautiful Men:Ugly Woman
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2004, 05:05 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking We will never really know...

The safe guess here is that we will never really know. Simply because a set of very different conditions might be producing very similar results

I very much agree with MGB that heterosexual couples as opposed to gay folks have a somewhat different agenda. The differences might not be overwhelming since we still share the same social condtions, but gays do tend to have a different set of objectives and would be usually having a different family/home set up. This changes a lot, if not always everything.

I hate to disappoint the original poster but I too, share MGB's view that a very hot str8 dude really has no problems in easily and quickly finding a suitable girl for a few romps in the hay. Women might be more demanding and less willing to do it at the drop of a hat, and all. But a hot dude really faces no difficulties there. Most of my friends are straight. We do often go out and happily mix with other mostly straight people. Trust me, the really hot ones never leave the place alone.

I still have the greatest difficulty in honestly picturing a genuinely straight guy going gay for pay. IMHE, this simply does not happen. Str8 men define themselves not simply by the fact that they are attracted to the opposite sex but very much so by the fact that their sense of masculinity would never allow them to 'go gay' on their own will, no matter what.

More likely, the men with a certain bi- or homosexual tendency who would otherwise hate to admit that fact to themselves and the others, would happily go 'gay for pay'. This appears to be an old, yet both functioning and very popular solution to the problem of maintaining your heterosexual facade before yourself and the rest of the world while regularly having it your way with other guys. No one can really blame you for being 'a fag', you are only doing it for cash. In most cases, just a very scared, closeted individual is successfully assuming the role of a much sought after str8 dude who is messing around with other men while remaining str8. For pay or not, once you start regularly having sex with other men, you are homosexual.

KD
Quote |