Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gonorrhea of the throat
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2004, 01:22 AM
mascguybost
Cruiser

I realize I have the luxury of living in an urban envrionment with a gay health clinic, therefore can go get checked for STD's anytime without judgement and get appropraite treatment.

However, I really think that if you're worried about an STD, go the the fucking Doctors! Really, I'm not that harsh, but I just think it'll give you so much peace of mind, not to mention make you more comfortable physically if you're in pain.

To answer your question Guy, you can have gonnerhea of the throat with no symtoms at all. That's how most tops get it just from oral because the bottoms, hopefully, don't know they're carrying it in their throat.

Go to the Doctor, they'll swab your throat, hopefully they'll treat you right there for it just to be on the safe side, it's administered by a shot, and you'll be on your way.

Good luck buddy, hope this helps.
Quote |