Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck COCK in ARUBA
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2004, 02:50 PM
extreme
Cruiser

Eagle beach

As for Eagle beach....IF YOU CAN...go there every night around 8. I go running there every night. My room mate(VERY straight) runs on the road and I run on the beach......go places to hook up. If you know eagle beach well.....we start where the Mango bar is...it looks like a giant Orange. Then I run all the way down the beach.........I have a yahoo account. So, below I am going to try to add another attempt...[ONE LAST TIME GUYS....CFS RULES PROHIBIT THE POSTING OF AN EMAIL ADDRESS IN A MESSAGE. IF YOU FILLED OUT YOUR PROFILE CORRECTLY (which it doesn't look like you did) THERE WOULD BE A BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE WITH A LINK TO THE EMAIL. THE REASON FOR DOING THAT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS VERIFIED BY CFS. OTHERWISE SOMEONE COULD POST A MESSAGE USING A FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS AND, FOR EXAMPLE, GET A LOT OF HOOKUP MESSAGES SENT TO A CHILD OR A PREACHER, OR YOUR MOTHER OR WHOMEVER. ALL YOU HAVE DO IS COMPLETE THE PROFILE AND PUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN IT. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A HARDASS ABOUT THIS.....(I'M A TOP SO IT'S HARD DICK ANYWAY) BUT I HAVE TO ENFORCE THE POLICIES.] I hope to hook up with you.
I am 6'4", white, tall, thin, athletic, short dark hair....7"cock, cut.

Let me know!!
-Extreme_Sponge
Quote |