Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gag Reflex
Thread: Gag Reflex
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2004, 08:20 PM
Doya66
Cruiser

Tips

I heard about a guy who had a deviated septum corrected- it was a minor surgery for snoring and sinus problems that improved his ability to breathe through his nose, which helped his cock sucking. However, since most of us seem to agree that going under the knife in order to be a better cock sucker is a bit radical, let me throw out that angle is important to good deep throat service. I can do things on my knees with my partner standing that I can't do if he lays on his back in bed. Sitting on the floor with my back against the couch seems to remove all limits! I hope that some of the Meisterslurpers on the board will elaborate on this for the benefit of us all!

Also, if teeth are an issue, take only as much of the cock as you can comfortably and focus your attention there. Most of the nerve endings are near the tip anyway, and it doesn't feel good to have teeth close in on the cock as you move toward the base. I'd a lot rather have a guy take half my dick and provide some good bobbing action than to have someone drag their teeth down the whole length and make it feel like they are biting it off at the base!
Quote |