Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Beautiful Men:Ugly Woman
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2004, 10:25 PM
VirginiaGuyNow
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to VirginiaGuyNow
Wondered about the same thing

Maybe being bi and leaning more toward straight, I can offer another slant. First, all the answers were helpful to me as I have wondered about this (as did my late wife who was very good looking and I hope I am not ugly). I have also noticed that there are plenty of ugly men with beautiful or, at least, good looking women. I suppose they think they are in love, but bet those other characteristics mentioned above matter more. Where I see this most often is the slim or average guy with a really obese woman. That really puzzles me since these women are not just overweight, they are dangerously unhealthy.

Well, I hope it is love, but I also think that women, more than men in the USA let themselves go after marriage (and even before in some cases). They don't seem to get it that men, gay or straight, do go for looks.

Any further comments? (What is that forum where you get beat up for discussing this? I want to see that and avoid it.)

George
Quote |