Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gag Reflex
Thread: Gag Reflex
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2004, 02:30 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

To be honest with you, I am too lazy right now to look up information on the uvula and how it pertains to the formation of certain sounds. I will get around to it eventually, though.

But yes: I lived several years with my ex who had his uvula removed -- there was no difference in his voice once he had fully healed from the surgery. Therefore I must conclude that the removal of a uvula is probably not going to affect the speech of most folks.

For the record, my ex had a fairly "standard" male voice, whatever that means, if such a thing exists. I guess what I'm saying is he simply sounded like a dude.

So I'm not debating anything here: I'll look up uvulas when I am in the mood for that -- but the facts of what happened with my ex are entirely true. Take it for what it's worth.

And now, back to dicksucking.
Quote |