Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Beautiful Men:Ugly Woman
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2004, 10:41 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

Marco, not giving you shit at all, but that's a very cynical view to think that couples who are unbalanced in the attractiveness department are about an exchange of money. I really think it's just we fall for who we fall for, chemistry is key and you never now who you'll find it with.

When looking for just fucking, yeah, I want a hottie, and I understand about feeling like we have higher expectations. At times I feel like I'm getting a deal and sometimes feel like the other guy is. But you know what? I've had really hot sex with "average" guys and awful sex with hot guys. Again, the chemistry plays a huge role, even in the anonymous world of fucking.

As for the tolerance of straight guys insecurities, I may be thinking too positively here, but I think just guy to guy, we all feel for each other about that stuff, regardless of sexual orientation.

Usually, and no offense to you Marco, if a guy is thinking it must be for money, it's reallyl about them and not the couple. Bitterness from being hurt, rejected and not dealing with those feelings can lead to thoughts like that.
Quote |