Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2004, 09:01 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

We are No Angels

Things are getting very predictable. I know BC will call about what he saw that night. And come Wednesday, he called. He wanted sex and I said fine just not Saturday, ok? He said same place then on Thursday, I said fine.

Somehow I was not too worried. We never got to be bf relationship so we owe nothing to each other. He has his gf and I have mine bf. If he needs sex, I am more than happy since I enjoyed that too. Ah fuck, I am getting very casual about sex nowadays. I am getting very emotionally confused. I mean I had sex with so many men and I couldn't make up my mind who I liked best and be emotionally attached more than just sex.

Pat and Tony are too young and out for some fun only. MK is too young and really I feel so wrong to be having sex with this kid from my neighborhood. I always worry about what would happen if people know about us. BC is very unpredictable. Sometimes wanting sex, sometimes ignoring me altogether. But I still hope to have a closer relationship with him because we are more compatible outside of sex. But I know it's a hopeless one way street so I tried to avoid hoping.

Fuck it then matey, lets just fuck when we can. So I cleaned up good on Thursday and lay on the motel bed on my tummy and ass out. The door is unlocked and he can come in, screw me good and leave. I hoped. That's how the hungry bottoms do it at the sauna without emotions involved. Dirty and quick. And I copied the part where they leave condoms and lub on their butts.

He came in and locked the door. I heard him undress. He took the lub and condom. I felt the cold lub on my ass and followed by a hard cock. One hard push and he's inside me. I breathed hard to hold the pain of penetration.

I didn't want to look back at him. If I am only a good fuck then he' should only be interested in just seeing my ass. Then I smelled his sweet alcohol breath on my neck as he mounted on top of me. He just breathe hard and pounded me till the bed shaked and creaked.

I thought I wanted to just get fucked and not be too involved but soon the feeling of orgasm flooded my whole body. I needed to moan. I needed to caress some hot naked flesh. I need the skin contact. I need him to touch me.

He was keeping his body above me with his arms and avoiding skin contact. I moaned but I still didn't want to look back at him for eye contacts. I need to see if we can have sex like complete strangers. Maybe he wanted it that way too. Lets keep all contacts strictly at our business ends and get this business over with.

After 15 minutes or so of moaning and hard breathing, he came but I didn't. Even then he didn't collapse onto me and cuddle. He got off and went to the toilet. I got up and with the bedside towel I wiped my ass. Then I laid back down on my tummy again.

He came out and sat at the dresser. I heard him pour a drink and suddenly I felt very thirsty. The wonderful aroma is driving me nuts. I can never afford the stuff that he always brought.

At least this fuck is worth a drink for me right? I got up and looked at him. He smiled and poured me a large dose. Wow this is smooooth stuff. Must be ages since I had this.

Finshed it quick and held out my glass for another shot. He poured me another. Ahhh, heaven. I took a big gulp and relaxedddd. The warmth and the aroma was so soothing.

Soon I realised he had raised my legs. I smiled and let him push them over my head. He fed me another gulp. Wow that's so caring. I was ready to be mounted but he was digging around my hole with his fingers. I wanted his cock in there but he's not giving it to me. Fingers are not enough after I've already being opened up just now.

I looked at him wondering what the fuck was he doing. He smiled. I smiled. But he's not doing it. Fuck it then, I get another smoothie from the glass from the bedside and felt very blissful inside.

Felt so good so I told him to go ahead and fuck me. I tried to grab his cock but he pushed my hands away.

I started to beg, "come on mate, please fuck me and stop playing games."

He sighed. First time I heard him sigh.

"What's the matter mate?" I can feel something's wrong.

"I don't know mate.. I really don't know..." he tried to say something and held back.

"Come on mate, you and I are no strangers. You can tell me. Mistress problems again? God I wished I had your kind of problems." I tried to cheer him up.

"No mate, you are the problem..." he sounded serious.

"Whattt me? Hey you wanted to fuck me and I let you. So why the problem? Your wife knew about us?"

"You don't understand mate. You just don't understand..." he sighed again.

"Something to do with last week?" I was confused. I thought he'll be making fun of me or something but he's always very unpredictable.

"Yes," he stared at me.

Geeze, I didn't know he cared? Or was I mistaken? I smiled and hoped.

"Look mate, I'm no prude. You can have your fun. But... you're sluttier than a fucking whore mate...."

What the fuck...that sounded like a slap and a punch.

"Fuck you then, if that bothers you then why are you here fucking me mate? You bloody hypocrite."

"Because I like fucking your hot hole. Why? When I saw that kid fucking you, I recognised what he was enjoying. You had what it takes to be a very desirable man whore. He wants to fuck you, I like to fuck you though you are a full grown man for fucksake mate. You are not supposed to like being a bitch for men to fuck. I am not supposed to fuck you like a bitch. But I can't help wanting to fuck you. I've fucked many men but none made me cum like you do. Not even those princesses. "

Errrrmm, is that good or bad? I don't know what to say.

"But I know you must had been fucked by many men. You are a such a slut, am I right?"

""No, I am not a slut. He's the only one." Okay I lied but Pat and Tony don't count right? "You've seen how we enjoyed sex together. I don't need anybodyelse. Not even you mate." I don't know what I was saying. I just lie and lie.

"Look mate, don't you lie to me. I am the sex expert here. You had stretch marks where I've never seen before. and I've seen your cunt hole many many times before. Let's say he's the one who stretched your ass but I know a whore when I see one being fucked. You ever seen yourself being fucked? Can you stop wanting what gave you so much pleasures? "

He's good but who cares? I know of plenty of guys who are even bigger whores. He don't even know that. How dare he accuse me of being a slut.

"I am no whore mate. Just because you've seen me being fucked doesn't mean I am doing it with everyone. You can fuck me dosen't mean you can insult me, mate." I am getting furious. Why does this remind me of MK?

He held a glass to my face. "Look, you are so easily seduced by liquor.. it doesn't even know how to seduce you. Sex is ten times more powerful and men who want to fuck you, they know how to make you drop your pants mate."

Ahhh, he rammed right ito me. "This will make you his whore in no time mate."

I wanted to say something but he grabbed my legs and pounded me again and again. I was already close to cumming the last round. Now it took him no time and I started cumming.

"Ahhhhh fuck fuck fuck mate. Fuck my ass you motherfucking bastard." He rammed and rammed and I cummed and cummed.till I can cum no more.

He doesn't stop. He wanted to cum too. I tried to close my ass and grip him tight but he kept my legs wide apart. Fuck I was getting sore and wanted him to stop.

He pounded and pounded till I begged him to stop. Then he cummed and collapsed onto me. We held on to each other.

"Why didn't you stop me?"

"I asked you why didn't you stop!" I should be the one to complain first. "I was the one who's sore here, mate"

"Yeah and I was testing you to see how far you would let me. You took it all mate."

"Yeah and like a man I did."

"No like a whore you did."

"Shut the fuck up!" I felt so stupid. I should have kicked his ass just now.

He smiled and gave me THAT look. Why is it that they know how to use that look when I get angry? This time he fingered my hole and squeezed my butts just in case I'm too dumb to recognise that look.

Sigh.... First he asked me why I didn't stop him, now he's daring me to stop him. What the fuck he wanted from me? I sensed that if I raised my anger further, he will take me down another peg by replacing his fingers with his cock. A screwed bitch can only moan in submission. Ever seen an angry bitch while he's being fucked good? He knew it.

The best way to escape was the drink. I needed a drink. I grabbed one.

He got up and dressed and left suddenly. I stayed to finish the bottle that he left behind. Good stuff to make me forget what's going on.
Quote |