Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sex at the abs
Thread: sex at the abs
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2004, 10:41 AM
gatewaychuck
Cruiser

I had a nice time at the local ABS yesterday. I was kind of in a rush as I had to get home to get to a party. This ABS has about 16 booths but only the end booths have glory holes. Alot of times you can't get into one of the four booths with the holes which lessens your chance of action. I got lucky and the end booth was open and the adjoining booth had its light on. I took off my coat and put 5 dollars into the machine and got some hot m2m action on the screen. I then looked through the glory hole and saw a beautiful 7 inch cock being stroked. It had just the right thickness, I dont like them too thick or a tend to gag. I put my finger on the edge of the hole and waited until I saw the shadow of him standing up. A few seconds later he put the tip of his cock by the hole and I started to lick it. It was wonderful and he obviously liked what I was doing as he pushed his cock as far as it would go into my booth. I began to gently lick and suck this beauty and he would occaisionly back off a bit which I took as him trying to last longer. After doing this about four times he couldnt take it any longer and I was rewarded by a wonderful tasting jet of cum into my mouth. I licked him clean and then he zipped up and left. I had only been in the ABS about 15 min and got just what I needed.
Quote |