Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sex at the abs
Thread: sex at the abs
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2004, 08:58 PM
Abscruiser
Cruiser

another trip to ABS

Another time I arrived at the ABS at about 11 a.m. Sometimes you get a great lunch croud. I was at the same ABS that I always go to. Downstairs in the theater ended up in one of the small rooms with about 5 other men in their. Two of the guys in the room had very large cocks. I am in their on my knees wanting to suck cock, one of the guys with the bigger dicks asked if I liked to get fucked, I told him yes, but I didn't think I could handle what he wanted to put in my ass. I kept sucking his big dick and he ends up helping me to my feet turns me around and bends me forward, wets my hole and lines up to stick that big dick up my ass. It hurt like hell and I told him to pull it out. He just held me still and slowly started to pump my ass. It actually didn't feel so bad after awhile. He pulled out finally and turned me around had me kneal back down and suck his dick some more. Then he asked me if I drink, I said yes, which I have never down before and he sets just the head of his dick in my mouth and starts to piss. Their was no way I could swallow as fast as it was coming out so it was runing down my chin and spilling onto my shirt. He finished up. He then wanted to watch me suck some of the other guys off. Which I had no problem doing. One of the guys he seemed to enjoy watching me suck off was instructing him when he was ready to cum to pull out and shoot it on my face, and lips, which he did. He then instructed me to lick the guys dick clean. He tells me not to wipe the guys sperm off my face. So I am sitting their with a hard cock. He says he needs to go upstairs and take a piss. I say to him why do you need to go upstairs? He walks over to me rubs his cock over my face, collecting the guys jizz and feeding it to me off his cock. When he done doing that he again sticks just the head of his dick in my mouth and starts to piss again. Again I can't take it as fast as it is coming and again it is spilling down my chin. All the while this is going on I am franticly jacking my dick and I ask him if I can cum and he tells me to go ahead. Pretty much right after he said I could cum I blew my load, and that ended that session at the ABS. I left the book store piss soaked from my ball cap down to my waist. Luckily I was able to get out with no one seeing how wet I was. But was totally hot. I would love to do a one on one session with him at a hotel sometime, but I haven't run into him at the ABS since that time.
Quote |