Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Improving the taste of cum?
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2004, 02:35 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Some folks are into wine-tasting. They enjoy this quite a bit, in fact. They can tell the difference between all kinds of wine. Experts can correctly guess the vintage of a certain bottle of wine. They can tell what region it comes from, what country, what type of grape, etc.

To me, wine tastes either sweet or sour and that's about it.

Also, to me: Coors beer sucks and tastes like piss-water.

But that's just me. Some folks may find the taste of Coors to be simply delightful.

There's nothing wrong with that -- and there's no reason to feel offended or slighted if someone happens to disagree with our personal tastes.

My Mom drinks generic cola and she enjoys it. I drink ONLY Coca-Cola and refuse to touch generic soda; I hate how it tastes and can tell the difference immediately.

Neither of us are racing to the doctor to have our tastebuds tested to find out if we have a problem.

If someone out there happens to be cum-guzzler and LOVES to eat every load he can get his mouth on -- good for him. In fact, I'm quite sure I'd like to meet that guy (at least for a couple hours).

I most certainly can taste the differences between various men, as previously discussed, though I rarely, if ever, eat cum. But I sure know what tastes good to me as far as a guy's mouth, dick, sweat, etc.

I believe the vast majority of men out there agree with this: we can tell the difference in flavors of men and we usually know what we like.

As for Russ -- dude, don't worry so much.

Based on your two recent posts, it seems to me that your main problem is simply the fact that you DO worry about too many little things.

Go out and have some fun, dude. Relax. If you keep on worrying you'll never let loose and have a good time.
Quote |