Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First experience for married guys
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2004, 07:22 AM
dna_man
Cruiser

Married guy here . . .

Things were so dull in the bedroom at home. The wife didn't create much excitement so I went for a drive through the local park. I soon discovered there were guys there that wanted to suck you off and I thought, "Why not?" I got a couple of bj's and it was great.

Then I discovered an ABS that was in a distant city while traveling on business. They had large booths with large glory holes. The first bj that I got there was fantastic. I could feel it slowly building at the base of my balls. I didn't know exactly when I started cumming or when I finished because it was the most pleasurable experience that I had ever had. I was hooked.

Being married and "straight" all I did for a long time was feed those hot mouths. Every now and then a nice cock would come back through the hole and all I would do is jack it. That was fun but the dude on the other side of the wall wanted a hot mouth!

Finally, I started to slowly lick the underside of the cock and put the head in my mouth. Man! What an experience! About the third time that I did that, I couldn't help but to take as much of that hard, clean smelling cock in my mouth as I could. It felt good and I wanted to make my mouth and tounge give him as much pleasure as possible.

The feeling of a hard cock swelling at the moment of climax was unbelievable. And that cum squirting into your mouth and filling it so fast! I was hooked again.

At first, I didn't especially like the taste of cum. Then I got the chance to suck a young college guy. He had an average 6 inch cock that wasn't thick but not skinny either and man, did he cum. I don't think he had been there very many times and he filled my mouth so fast that I didn't have time to get back or spit it out. That was the sweetest cum I had ever had. Sure wish I could do that again!

Anyway, this married guy now loves to get and give oral pleasure. I love to keep the friction on the head of that cock as it goes in and out of my mouth. Many times I have been told how great that was. I still like the pussy at home but I like the dick out there too!
Quote |