Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SELf SUCKING
Thread: SELf SUCKING
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2004, 01:54 PM
masturpump
Cruiser

self sucking while wife watches.

She wanted to watch me suck myself off while she played with herself. Needless to say, I was more than happy to. She set herself up on the coutch with her favorite vibrator as I began on the living room floor. I got so horny knowing she was watching, I forgot she was there. I was in cock sucking bliss. Tracing all around the head of my cock with my tongue. I eventually got the entire head in my mouth and began sucking and slurping like it was someone elses. I could tell she was loving it because when I looked over the vibrator was burried deep in her pussy, I couldn't even see it anymore. Once she started to cum she told me to swallow my load. As I started pumping my mouth I could feel waves of cum pouring down my throat. It was so erotic. I can't wait till the next time.
Quote |