Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - piss stories
Thread: piss stories
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2004, 09:35 PM
noteasy1
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to noteasy1 Send a message via Yahoo to noteasy1
piss..........

one night in reno last summer i decided to leave the girlfriend in the motorhome and walk up to "STEVES" mens club. i go there every time im in reno and have never been dissapointed. anyway, i get there and rent a locker (there is always someone with a room to use ) i wandered around for a bit...looking over the guys that were there. finally i went up to the second floor and into one of the dark gloryhole rooms (like a large closet) . as soon as i closed the door a hand and arm reached through the hole and grabbed me by the balls and pulled me over to the hole. a nice warm mouth took all of my cock...kept on sucking for a few mins. i wasnt ready to cum yet, so i pulled my cock out of this nice warm wet mouth and told him that i hoped i would run into him again before i left there . just as i was going out the door, he came out of his door...said hi and told me that he wanted more of my cock. by the way...he was a cute older guy (mid 60's?) nice body only abut 5-6 tall nice tan (said that he lived with his partner) then , he looks at me and says "can i drink from the hose" ? i told him...sure ! he showed me where his room was . i told him that id go down to the drinking fountain and load up and would be at his door in a half hour. when i got there his door was ajar, so i opened the door...dropped my towel. he closed the door,he dropped to his knees and said...start pissing kind of slow until i can figure out just how much piss you can give me. he ended up taking it all and asked if i would like to come to his room again in another half hour ? well, we did this 4-5 times before i finally let him suck me off and take my cum. i sure hope that i run into him at "steves" the next time im in reno....so...if you are the piss drinker that this story is about...email me and lets talk !
Quote |