Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Where to find "Jungle Juice" in LA??
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2004, 03:47 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Everyone has extremely different tastes in poppers; I find it interesting.

I personally thought Pig Sweat sucked moose balls. It barely did a thing and went stale almost immediately. I tried it twice, thinking that perhaps I'd gotten a bad batch or something, just to be fair, but it still sucked.

I've never had any problems with Jungle Juice and find it to be the best out there today. But that's just me. I know some dudes who think that "Purple" shit is the best -- and I think it's abysmal.

I recently asked in the New York forums where to find Jungle Juice in the local area and I got an immediate response. If the place in LA listed above doesn't work for you for some reason, ask in the CA forums -- I'm sure you'll get a few different stores to try.

You can't get the "old stuff" anymore in the USA. Sorry. Nitrites are the best you can do.

UNLESS... you happen to get some nitrates by accident.

This is not impossible, but it is just the luck of the draw.

Read the label on what you buy. If it says NITRATE, you've lucked out.

Here's a tip... the same old tip I've given out a dozen times:

ORDER FROM PICTURE BRITE USING THE LINKS ON THIS SITE!

This is an OUTSTANDING mail order company. BEST PRICES EVER on poppers. NO ONE has ever beaten their prices, not by mail order, not in stores. They have Jungle Juice and many other brands you can try. Even their "house" brand of poppers isn't bad (but JJ is better).

Even with the very minimal shipping charge the price is STILL FAR LOWER than anything you'll find in any store.

I am quite sure they are having some holiday specials now, too.

FAST service, discrete, professional. I cannot say enough great things about this company. I've been using them for many years, long before they started to advertise here on CFS.

Only one small caveat: with Christmas a week away, it's unlikely you'd get your order before the holiday. US Mail is jammed up right now and it might take two weeks to reach you. HOWEVER, at any other time of year, Picture Brite generally has your order arriving at your door within seven days. I think the longest I ever had to wait was two weeks at Christmas one year.

I have no affiliation with Picture Brite. I just like to promote business for companies which have provided me with excellent, outstanding service and a high quality product.
Quote |