Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First experience for married guys
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2004, 01:53 PM
jaxfl69
Cruiser

First time

As a married guy, I had always visited adult book stores to watch video's and jack off, and was always shy when it came to meeting other people in there.
One week I was in Pittsburg on business, and decided to visit a bath house there. I had never ever had sex with a guy before, so this was a first for me.
I got a room with a tv playing gay movies, shut the door and started jacking off. I then decided to explore around the bath house. I went inot the steam room, and watch several guys blow each other. I began stroking my big dick, when a handsome guy pulled my hand away and went down on me for the very first time. I came in about 30 seconds.
He then asked me if I wanted a message, and I nodded ok. He took me outside to the shower area and asked me to lay down on the message table. This one had a hand held shower wand, and he scrubbed my body and gave me a terrific warm, wet message, which included sucking my nipples and eating my tight, virgin ass. I was hooked. Rimming was new to me, and I have never experienced anything that pleasurable. He asked me if we could go somewhere more private, which lead us back in my room. This time I sucked my first dick, tasted his sweet cum and did my first rimming. Afterward, I fuck my first male ass.
I tried letting this guy fuck me after a rim job again. Man how I wanted to feel his dick cramed up my ass, but it hurt like a motherfucker, and eventually I made him stop.
After my lover left me, I went back to the steamroom where I met another guy. He asked me if I would like to go to the orgy room with him, and we left. This guy wasn't kidding about an orgy, guys were fucking and sucking all over the room. I got two more blowjobs, gave several myself and experienced some more of my ass getting eatened. This was one hell of an experience for a "straight married guy" and nowadays, I sneak out to the Jacksonville bath house at least once a month here at home.
Quote |