Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First experience for married guys
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2004, 10:19 PM
colt
Cruiser

BIMM

That's me, except that I never get a chance to work that out. I've been with my wife for about ten years, although we've only been married for two of those years. About a year after we first started seeing each other, I confessed to her that I'd had sex with males, that I had been a bottom, and that I had loved having a man bend me over and spread my legs.

She freaked at first, but the night after I had made the confession, I went over to her place (this was before we were living together) after work. She invited me inside with a sly smile on her pretty face, mixed me a drink. I had just finished the cocktail and was about to ask for another one when she became very stern, stood up and ordered me to go into her bedroom, strip, and then get on my hands and knees on her bed.

She left me like that for about 5 or 10 minutes while my thoughts raced, and then she came into the room wearing a sexy negligee and a large black strap-on dildo.

She wasted no time in ordering me to spread open for her while she lubed my hole and positioned herself behind me and slowly slid her monster cock into my ass. She then proceeded to give me a ROYAL ass-fucking, while jacking my hard cock, until I came all over her nice bedspread.

We do this every so often to this day, on a whim, or for special occasions. She actually comes when she fucks me like this, and I always come so HARD when I have my ass filled up. The only trouble is that she is vehemently jealous of me, and will not tolerate me being attracted to any other person, man or woman, and will most certainly never condone any dalliances on my part with either sex.

It has been a long time since I experienced the feeling of having another man lay me down and spread my legs for me and slide a hot male member into my hot little butt; my wife, god bless her nasty little soul, is willing to go far for me, but she won't go that far. I really miss the feeling of having a hot, sexy, horny male lay me back, spread my legs wide open, and screw me with a throbbing male member. I LOVE the way a man's cock feels inside me and I can only hope that circumstances will conspire sometime soon to allow me to have a hot male make love to my butt while I come all over the both of us.
Quote |