Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First experience for married guys
View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2004, 11:29 PM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

into ghs

always loved booths at the ABS. loved watching all types of videos - the whole spectrum: hetero, gay, trans, threesomes, gang bangs. loved the stink of illicit sex in the air and underfoot. sliding around in someone's recently spent jizz was such a turn-on. and i soon found my own jizz shot on the floor, or wall, or rubber. then i found out about the ghs in the walls and loved to put on a show or have my joint sucked royally.

ghs are so addictive that i abstained for several years during my early marriage, but i soon returned after finding out with each pregnancy, the blowjobs and sex in general got worse and worse. i know this is rationalizing, but i used this as an excuse to return to the ghs and i've received some fantastically wonderful blowjobs, blowjobs that i certainly couldn't get at home. mouths so pliant and willing and sexy, so eager to take cock, and my load when i cum. mmm, so so great. i shoot huge loads and love when my jism is taken and swallowed, leaves me totally weak in the knees.
Quote |