Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 26th December 2004, 06:16 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Eat Drink And Sex

After BC on Thursday, it's MK on Friday. I was all rested and ready for the pounding that MK's going to give me. He didn't disappoint and made me a very happy bottom.

But he dropped a bomb before he left. He said his course is taking a holiday break and he had to return to camp for duties. He may be back for Christmas.

I was hoping BC would call but he never did again. Probably as busy as I was for the Christmas season. Though I missed having sex for 2 whole weeks, it's no big deal. I've been eating, drinking for weeks. Must have put on a few pounds because being slacking with my home gym.

This afternoon, the family went to visit the grandparents hundreds of miles away. I stayed behind because I don't really get along with her folks.

I had been boozing and sleeping all day. Suddenly at midnight, I awoke all sober and very hungry for sex. I was having dreams of being gang-raped and liking it so much that I thought I almost had wet dreams. My cock was all hard and there's pre-cum. The worst part was my ass. It felt like it's burning hot. I knew I needed a man very badly.

2 weeks after being pounded by those 2 guys really making me all pent up inside. I needed release. I saw MK was back for Christmas and I had called him yesterday. But he said he's busy and will be with his gf this week.

The house felt so warm and empty suddenly. I think the warm weather would be good for cruising. I went to clean up my ass, took a shower and dressed. I took a few condoms for action. It's almost midnight when I took a cab down.

Unsurprisingly, the place was crowded. Lots of out-of-town folks for the holiday or visiting. So many men to choose from. I looked around. The usual guys were there too. But they were more interested in the freshmeats.

I made eye contact with a big guy with a fantastic tan. Must be from the Gold Coast. I know the right spots that we can have some privacy. So I looked back and he followed me deep into the woods.

We found a nice quiet spot. There's cardboards around. I cleaned and arranged the cardboards so we can sit comfortably.

We made small talks and intro ourselves. He's G. I'm C.

He made the first move. His hands went to my jeans and back to my butts. I smiled and groped his zip fly. It's warm and hard inside. He let me unzip and took out his big tool.

"You like it mate?" he smiled.

"Sure I do mate." I was hungry and so happy that I struck gold.

"How much? Enough to give me that ass of yours?"

"Sure mate."

We hurriedly strip off. I needed to control myself and not scare him off from being too desperate. We played with each other's cock. He kissed me hard and slowly turned me around. He gently pushed down my head and got me on all fours.

I handed him the lub and condom. He squirted some on my ass and slid in a finger. It felt good.

Then I heard a click and a torch light came on. I looked back. He was examining my ass with a small torch light!

"What the fuck are you doing mate?" This was too much.

"Oh, I just love to look at a man's ass. Hope you don't mind huh mate?"

I'm not sure. But I've heard of men using tochlights to check for disease on their tricks.

"I don't mind if you'll let me look at your cock too." I thought I'll check him up too.

He handed me the light and spread his legs. " Look all you want mate. I've been told I've got a nice cock."

I took it and shone it on his very pink cock.It looked fresh and young, probably younger than his 30's look. And he had no tan line. What a vain gay.

"How did you tan without lines?" I asked to make conversation.

"At the beach mate. You never seen guys tan naked here?"

"Oh I see," we have nude beaches here too. One is not too far from here actually.

He took the torch and made me lie on my back. He raised my legs and shone the light.

"You need a tan mate. Your ass is so white." He used 2 fingers to open my hole and actually shone a light inside. That was so very rude.

"Hey mate, don't be so rude ok? Like they said, don't look a gift horse in the mouth." I protested.

"Ohh sorry mate. shouldn't it be in the ass?" What a joker.

"Whatever the fuck is," I scolded him.

"Hahaha, you'll let a man put his cock inside but you're shy to let him peek inside mate?" he was provoked to dig back.

It may sound odd but suddenly I did agree with him. What the fuck, let him peek all he want. I'm clean as a whistle in there. So I kept quiet.

" And mate, that's plenty of fellas who's been inside there."

Why the fuck do they all say this?

He shone the light on my face,"look mate, don't be mad. This is nothing you know. I've men who want me to tie them up and treat them like shit. Those are the real sicko. I like the way you cringe, mate. You look so innocent."

"At my age? Innocent ? You've got to be kidding me mate" I tried to shield from his light with my hand.

"Yeah innocent mate. Don't your man teach you anything?"

"What's to teach?" I asked.

"Like bondage and some ass busting hardcore sex?"

"No I don't do that mate. Are you thinking of doing that shit?" I better be prepared to get away. I was horny but not that desperate.

"Yes I am if you like it mate. We can go back to my hotel and I have some nice toys we can use."

"Shit hell no way." I was grabbing for my clothes.

He grabbed it from my hands, "hey mate, don't panic. You don't have to if you don't want to."

He jammed his cock into me. "I'm cool with vanilla sex too."

"No, no, no. I'm sure you can find a better man. Can we end this now?" I wanted out while I still have control.

He didn't answer and pounded harder. I felt my orgasm growing and I'm weakening.

"You promise?" I sounded so weak.

"Yeah mate. Just let me fuck your ass ok?"

Then the first moan came out of my mouth involuntarily. Fucking hell, that's a definite sign of submission. He got the upper hand now.

"Ohhhh bitch, you're so hot. Yeah take my cock."

I tried to hold my moans. He shone the light at me.

"Awww come on. Moan like a bitch will ya mate."

"No, there may be people around," I tried to be diplomatic.

"Yeah.. if so then you must moan for me. Otherwise this don't look good for me..."

"Ah ahhh ahhh.." I tried to keep it soft.

"Louder mate. Look... everybody here seen 2 men fuck before. It's no big deal mate."

"It's a big deal cause I'm the one getting fucked here." I spoke the truth because I don't want the guys here to know. Maybe it's too late but I'm still clutching straws because I was being fucked so good now I can't help myself.
He's very experienced for sure.

"Ahh a closet case huh? Too maculine to be a bottom eh mate?"

"If you don't mind, ket me fuck you instead," I was only saying it and didn't really mean it.

"Not unless you want to rape me. I've not met a man who can fuck me yet."

I tried to stick a finger in him but he held his hole shut. It's no use. If he hasn't tried it, he would only feel pain.

This may seem like we spoke a lot but over 30 minutes of sex, there's actually a lot of silence in between.

He doesn't get bored with this missionary position and we did it all in this position. When he's close to cumming, he'll stop or slow and he liked playing with my cock as he fucked me. And really squeezing my aching balls.

And he liked licking my nipples or biting them. He's expert in releasing them just when I felt too much pain.

Suddenly he pulled out and I thought he going to remove the condom and shoot on me. But no. He shone his torchlight into my well worn hole. I felt like air was filling the empty space.

"Try closing your asshole mate." he told me. I did. He stared. Then he stuck a finger in to make me open up.

"Close again mate," he withdraw his finger. I closed it. He stared.

After a few times, I got bored.

"What are you trying to do mate?"

"Sorry mate. I just like watching a dilated hole after I had fucked it wide open. Hope you don't mind."

"i certainly mind, mate. You don't just leave me all open and interrupted like that. It's driving me nuts."

"I know... that's what I'm looking at hahaha. Your gaping hole telling me it want my cock. See close that hole again"

This guy was full of weird shit.

I closed it and he mounted me again. Suddenly it felt good again.

He gave me a few hard strokes and withdraw and again he shone a light there as I closed my hole. Then he jammed it in again. This time I used my legs to hold him in and he had to keep it going till I was moaning loud that I was going to cum.

What the fucking hell. He stopped and withdraw and forced my legs apart. He shone a light into me. Then suddenly he jammed his torchlight into my ass! He ravaged me with that torch like digging a hole in me fast and furious. I was too shocked for words to stop that abuse. The sudden warmth of the torch hit something in me and I shot as felt his torch got warmer inside me.
When I was totally spent, he took out the torch that's all wet with my ass juices. And he jammed his cock into me and within a few hard strokes, he withdrew his cock and while shining his torch on my face, he cum all over my face with his very warm cum.

"Yeahhhhh. fucking bitch..... you like my cummmm yeahhh"

I thought he's spent but he forced my legs apart and jammed his torch back inside.

"Heyy mate, stop it. I've cummed already." I felt sore when he's digging in and out of my hole.

"Come on mate. Say you'll take it for me."

"Take what? You're hurting me..."

"It's alright.. just take it like a man..."

"You're fucking nuts..." I grabbed his hand and pushed it away. And gave him a punch on his stomach.

He smiled, "sorry mate. I got carried away."

"You fucking pervert..." I rubbed my sore ass and tried to get up.

He grabbed my legs to stop me.

"Please just let me take a look..."

"You fucking pervert.... I'm sore down there."

"I know... I love that puffy red look of a sore ass.. let me make it better for you..." what the fuck.. he was licking my very sore ass...

Wooooo.. that sudden feeling shot through me. It's warm and very soothing. The soreness mixed with the pleasure was incredible. I moaned and let him. After awhile, I felt so good that I wanted him back inside me again.

I picked up another condom and silently handed it to him.

"If you want me you gotta say it bitch..." he shone his torch at me.

"Yeesss mate, please fuck me..." I moaned.

"And you'll be my..." he waited.

"Yeaahh I'll be your bitchhhh, I'll be your bitch..." I can't believe I'll beg like that.

"Ahh there you see.. you're learning fast mate."

He jammed into me hard. I almost regretted it. The pain was sharp. He fucked me hard and the pain was getting as bad as it was good.

Again he stopped suddenly and shone his torch in me again. Then he looked up at me. With the spilled light from the torch I recognised THAT look. Oh no, not THAT look.

I pretended to ignore his look. He shone his torch on my face. I used my hands to shield it.

"Welll... how about it mate?" he demanded as he pushed my legs wider.

"No, you pervert...." I protested.

He licked my sore and very hungry hole. I felt electrified.

Then he stopped when I was moaning again and slowly dragged his torch light across my nose. The very musky smell was strong. Then it stopped at my mouth.

"That's what I've been doing down there for your pleasure mate...Don't you think you owe it to me...?"

"Noo.. you pervert..." Suddenly I felt it's so funny because he could have jammed it into me without asking.

He licked again. Then he looked up. And this time, crawled up and sat on my chest. And he moved further up.

"Well, fair is fair. You can lick my ass instead." He looked hard at me.

"Noo, noo you fucking pervert.. do what you want why are you asking me..." I was pushing his body back.

"Because I want you to learn to take it like a man..." he searched my eyes.

He backed down to my legs and pushed them apart again. He shone a light where it showed where his tongue was going. And he licked and rimmed me till I was weakening.

"Why don't you just fuck me mate?" I wanted him bad.

"No mate. That's what YOU want. You gotta learn to do what I want.." he searched my eyes again.

"Why must you hurt me?"

"Because it gives me pleasure. But you silly boy, this will not hurt you.. it's only in your mind. You just gotta learn to give me what I want."

It suddenly made sense. Why am I so afraid of a little torchlight?

I nodded my head.

He waved that thing at me and asked, " are you sure?"

I nodded again. He waved that torch and I watch it raised high. Then he widened my legs. Slowly he brought the light to my dark tunnel and suddenly jammed it hard into me. I gasped from the pain. I watched in horror as I saw him wielding the torch like a knife and stabbing my ass with it like the fast and furious way I chipped at a wood block with my carving knife.

Ouchhh this was fucking painful. This little torchlight was more a weapon than a dildo. I told him to stop. He didn't. I could not stand the pain anymore and kicked him away.

He fell on his butt. I got up and was ready for a fight. He smiled.

"Alright, alright mate. Take it easy.."

"You fucking pervert...I'm going to beat the shit out of ya."

He shone the torch at me, " you said you were sure mate." He smiled cockily with that satisfied look.

"Whatever, I'm out of here mate." I grabbed my clothes and wanted to put them on.

"Noo. mate. Please let me have a last look. You owe me that for breaking your promise."

"You fucking pervert.. go fuck a wallaby. After what you've done, you should get a knuckle sandwich instead."

"Look, I'll even lick it good for you. I swear mate."

"Like hell I'll believe you. Fool me twice and shame on me mate."

I went on to put on my jeans with my underwear still inside. I was bending down trying to get my jeans up my legs when he suddenly grabbed me and I was caught off balance. I fell forward and my legs were entangled in my jeans. I was stuck in a positon on all fours with my bare ass exposed. He pressed me down and his tongue was at my hole in a flash. I felt the warmth shot through me as he rimmed me.

Though I was surprised at his lightning moves, I tried to put up a token struggle. I stopped struggling soon enough and enjoyed his tongue going into me. When he sensed that I've stopped struggling, he pushed my jeans off and I silently let him.

I felt even more naked than not wearing clothes. I told myself to get up but my hole kept me down on my knees. I've lost my will. I was almost trembling to think what he will do to me when he stop rimming.

Then I felt his hand on my swinging balls. It squeezed my balls and kept the pressure just tight. Checkmate, one false move and he would crush my balls. I froze.

"Hey take it easy mate," I almost trembled.

"Now you're telling me to take it easy," he applied a little more pressure and it actually felt good.

"Whatever you say mate," I trying to keep him cool.

"You didn't keep your words the last time," he jammed his tongue into me with pleasure.

"Give me a break huh? You were hurting me," I tried to reason with this pervert.

"No, I'll always make it good and better than before didn't I?"

"Come on. I don't want that type of shit. You got the wrong man," hope he's reasonable?

"Alright, alright I hear ya mate. You are one tough nut to crack. Spoil sport."

Would you believe it, I got 2 condoms right beside me. I took one and placed it on my back.

"How about good old fashioned ass fucking mate? It may be vanilla to you, I can assure you that if any of my friends sees me being ass fucked by you, they're going to have heart attacks. Look at me for fucksake, I am on my all fours like a bitch in heat and ready to be mounted like a farm animal. Is that not enough submission to you huh? You're the man, I'm your bitch. What more do you need unless you want the whole world to watch you taking this bitch like a whore?" I said so much to get him aroused without the nasty stuff.

That's when I regretted my words again.

"Well, mate if you want it we can watch," two men were beside me all of a sudden.

"What the fuck...get out of here" I was surprised. They looked 20ish.

"Look you two were fighting and making so much noise, we had to stop our sex to check in case of troubles."

"Look C. you said it again. Now keep to your words before I beat the shit out of you instead. You guys are welcomed to watch." G was aroused by my words and I can't take it back.

Oh well, at least these are not local folks. I don't mind then.

"By the way what are you guys fighting about?" Seemed like they came because of the noise and only saw the fighting.

"Aw shutup mate," I tried to keep my dignity.

"Over this mate.." G shone his torch into my hole. What the fuck... they gathered round to peer inside me too. Ahh this is ridiculous.

"Woah, mate that's one nasty soreness. Don't you know how to treat your bottom right?" one was sympathetic to me.

"Yeah makes me glad we were not bottoms right mate?" the other added.

"I thought you need a bottom and a top to have sex," G asked them.

"I thought so too but what the heck, He didn't tell me so we found out just now. Thought we'll jo each other instead. Maybe we'll gangbang your friend instead? What do you say?" first guy explained.

"Look mate, I don't think his ass can take any more pounding so we'll have to give him a break," this guy is always so sympathetic.

Anyway G realised these guys would not like what he really did to my ass so he didn't further explain how he used his torch to brutalise me. I felt relieved to actually have these guys around.

"You guys go ahead and pretend we are not here. Do you mind we strip off and finish our jo session before we were interrupted by you?"

"Sure, go ahead," I wanted them to stay so I spoke.

"Yeah C, you're the sport mate. You want them to watch you get mounted like a bitch right?" G was getting back at me.

"Yeah mate. This bitch is all yours to mount and fuck like a whore," I taunted him back.

That had to be answered and G jammed his cock into me hard. I felt his weight on my back as he rode me hard. I tried to turn around to see the action. The 2 guys were almost right at my backdoor looking in. G saw that and handed them the wet and sticky torch light. They shone it where I was being penetrated.

I couldn't see much and neither did G. Sometimes they put their hands on us as they jo each other. As the heat of orgasm rose, we all got wilder and fucked harder.

Suddenly G jumped up and disengaged from my ass.

"What the fuck you 2 are doing?" G was angry.

"Oops sorry mate. I touched the wrong hole." First guy apologised.

"Touched? You bloody stuck it into me mate"

Haha, G had a taste of his own medicine.

"He's the bitch, not me mate. Here you stick it into him if you want but leave my ass alone, you hear mate?"

What the fuck? These two really stuck their fingers into my tunnel. And G was shining the torch and saying, "see how I had opened him up real good huh?"

"Close it C." G ordered. I did. They all laughed a little right behind my back.

G mounted me again then dismounted.

"I know my ass is very inviting so I'm not giving you guys any ideas." G made me turn over to lie on my back with my legs up. I'm sure they were far apart but he just had to push them wider to show some domination.

Now he can watch these 2 while he's fucking me. They watched as they shone the torch at our sex organs mating while they jo.

The action was getting to them. First guy suggested they take turn being bottom but neither want to be the first.
G placed his hand behind one of them and was smacked away.

This guy liked weird stuff and certainly wanted to fuck one of these tops. No luck. Here I was with my legs up and my hole getting plugged good and yet these guys were already trying to get into each other's hole instead.

I know I was already considered a cheap easy whore. There's no challenge penetrating me anymore. But I don't really care. I felt too good. I moaned and talked dirty like a whore. Suddenly I realised the 2 of them were in front of me and pointing their cocks at my mouth. They wanted to plug this upper hole too.

The good thing about this hole is that it has teeth and nobody can make me do it unless I absolutely agreed. They were rubbing my mouth and telling me to swallow. I glared back and they retreated.

Then the orgasm hit me. I moaned louder and louder and they knew. G smiled and pounded faster and harder. He knew I was going to make him a very proud man.They shone the light on my cock and suddenly white stuff shot out to my chest. When G rammed it in, I shot more. He rammed again, I obediently surrendered more of my man juice.

"Wow, I can't fucking believe it mate. You can make your bitch's man juice fly just by using your cock. What an unbelievable sight. A man using his bitch, you two are fucking matching." Sympatetic guy was all wild eyed watching me pump out my juices when rammed by G.

Then G made me turn over on all fours as he mounted me doggie. That way they can watch my last remaining juices drip from my swinging cock as G rammed and rammed. I was already dizzy from the unbelievable orgasm while G still tried to expel the last bit of my man juice by ramming my insides.

When I was rammed dry, he turned me over and removed the condom. He was going to cum on my face again. But one guy quickly grabbed his cock and the other stuck a finger up his ass. G fell forward with his cock right over my face and was in the doggie position. The first guy quickly tried to mount him from behind while the other controlled his cock. G couldn't control himself anymore to fight back. G shot his cum right on my face.

The first guy tried to finger G to make him open up but it was too late. When G collapsed and squashed his musky cock on my face, his senses return and the guys gave up trying. So it did not end up in a fight. G was calm because in those moments when they fingered him, he was actually willing to be mounted. But his tight virgin ass could not open up and he was just as disappointed as they were. However when his senses returned, he was not in the mood again. I saw the changes on his face when he was in doggie position and looking down at me. He didn't look angry or worried when they were trying to mount him. He had that same wanting look that I recognised.

When I pushed G away so as to breathe between his thighs, I saw the 2 guys shot their cum on G's butt, right above my face. So I took some dripped cum on my face too.

They bundled on top of G and me and we tried to recover our breath together with our naked body sticky with sweat and cum.

After a long silence, we all got up. We took out tissues and tried to clean up. Still the 2 guys were paying attention to G and cleaning his cum soaked butt. G obediently got on all fours so they could wipe his butt clean. Nobody's doing anything for me.

G silently let them finger his ass. He liked it. He smiled at me when I looked puzzled. The 2 guys were jacking their soft cocks and trying to get it up so they could mount G doggie style. They couldn't yet they tried to penetrate G with a half hard cock. That was impossible.

They made G lie on his back and fingered his ass. Neither of them had lub and they borrowed mine. Still G let them lub him up and tried mounting him.

"Game over boys," G told them. "I was only ass teasing you boys. Don't you know? You dummmies really got a lot to learn about fucking a man. You think you can do to me what I did to him huh? Grow more hair on your chest and come back when you grow up boys. You're still not man enough to take my ass." G was having the last laugh.

The 2 guys were speechless and knew they were showing their clumsy inexperience. They grabbed their clothes and dressed up quickly and left.

I am not surprised. G was already manipulating me around his fingers. He was too crafty to be taken in by these two.

G ran his hands around my naked skin.

"I wish I could take you home with me mate. You haven't learn enough yet. I could make you my sex slave and you'll serve me well." I cringed at the thought. Little wonder I've heard of guys like that around. It's scary.

He raised my legs and shone light on my well fucked hole. The soreness was still there. He licked it a little while. I don't know if I can take another pounding again but I already lost my self control. He could take me again if he wanted to. He could abuse me with the torch again and I'm worried but helpless.

That pervert stuck his torch into me again. I wanted to get up and run. But he didn't do much.

"Fucked. Those dummies really drained me out mate. I'm too tired to fuck again. Maybe next time if I see you again"

He dressed and left. I dressed and went home. The whole night I had an uneasy sleep. There's something disturbing about the way he's stabbing my ass with the torch that kept me awake. So I woke up early to write this down to get it all off my chest. Now I felt lighter and more relaxed to catch up on my sleep again.

Now that I am calm, I vaguely recall that in my sleep that torch became a knife in just a brief flash.
Quote |