Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Where to find "Jungle Juice" in LA??
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2004, 04:33 PM
Klimback
Cruiser

Best poppers are on the net

But then again, some places in the U.S. can sometimes have them. Really depends on whereabouts you are.

I recently ordered from PictureBright and the service was fast; I received them 9 days after pacing the order back in early Nov 04'.

Here are some sights I plan on trying the next time around:

PoppersDepot.com or PopperDeport.net
(they list one that is a "70's version" which is full nitrate strength supposedly) and a couple of others that have a good amount of amyl nitrate mixed into it.

PopperMart.com which has Jungle Juice, Jungle Juice Plus and their latest Jungle Juice Platinum which has a good amount of amyl in the mix.

My personal fav is Amsterdam Poppers which comes in the fat 30ml bottle (smaller versions are available). I wasn't impressed by Jungle Juice's first two versions. I'll likely try the Platinum offering at some point but right now I think the best one available is the Amsterdam bottle.
Quote |