Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex With A Waiter
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2005, 07:27 AM
Masterofcbt
Cruiser

Oh, yesh.

My lover and I were on vacation and were staying in this four star hotel in Madrid, Spain. I was sitting in the lobby, and this drop-dead gorgeous young (maybe 19) light brown haired server asked if I wanted a beverage. We stared into each others eyes and he smiled sheepishly, and I said sure, cafe americano, por favor. He returned withthe coffee, and a few minutes later my lover shows, and we are headed out for the evening. As we went to the door, he asked me if we needed a cab. Yes. So, he tears out the front door, and starts running, and five minutes later, comes back in a cab for us. I tipped him the equivelent of $10, just to see that smile. The next evening, I was in the lobby again, waiting for my lover, when I saw this beauty walk through. He smiled at me, and winked, and then went into the lobby bathroom. I followed, only to find him standing at the urinal with the most gorgeous uncut 9 inch cock showing. I did my duty, and he did his, cumming buckets into my mouth.

Later, at dinner, my lover asked me if I remembered the guy that got us the cab. I said yes. He said, "well, I needed towels while you were down stairs, and I called for them, and he brought them up, and one thing led to another, and he groped me, and, well, he gives really good head." Needless to say, I laughed, and later in our stay we had our first European three-way!!