Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Spot on my cockhead
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2005, 02:20 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I agree with GoodFellow -- not about amputating your dick, but that it's probably just a cocksucking leftover.

I have had this same thing happen many, many, MANY, MANY, MANY times.

I get sucked a lot. Sue me.

Sometimes just repetition on the same spot or placement of teeth or tightness of lips or whatever causes a slight discoloration on the skin of your dick. Even too much pressure can do it. I've scraped my dick along the sides of gloryholes a few times, too.

If it isn't faded in a couple days, get back to us and re-evaluate the spot in greater detail.

I'm betting it's gone in a week or less.

I can give you all the standard "this is what some STDs look like even though not all STDs show ANY symptoms at all" commentary, but I don' think all that is necessary at this time.

It won't hurt to put a little cream on your dick if you really want to. Vaseline works, too. Keep the skin soft. Sometimes these types of dick-bruises at first appear just discolored and then later the skin gets a little dry as it heals. Other times the color just fades away. Neosporin or a similar antibiotic topical cream is OK, too, but petroleum-based products can sometimes suffocate a wound. This isn't much of a concern, though. Just stop using any creams or lotions if you notice an unfavorable change.

Probably the best advice is to ignore it, leave it alone, do nothing, apply nothing and just wait a few days. I'm quite sure you'll be fine.

Let us know, OK?
Quote |