Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Cumming
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2005, 01:33 AM
Madison20
Cruiser

first load

I definitely remember my first load. I was maybe 12 years old and had ALWAYS been so curious and interested in cocks and playing with myself since I can remember. (Classmate and me used to play "doctor" and take turns sucking on eachother's penises in kindergarten) to me and my cousin always getting naked together, showering together and soaping eachother up, comparing cocks, playing in the barn naked sticking our dicks in anything we could find while down at our grandparents' farm. So obviously I would play with myself a lot and knew also "what felt good." One day I was at home and was playing with my dick in the bathroom....and whenever I used to play with myself I'd get to the point where I thought I had to pee really bad and then would stop. Well one day I thought I'd keep going and see what happened so I was stroking the under-side of my cock with my fingers over the toilet........a little bit into it I felt like I had to pee, but I just kept stroking.....all of a sudden this white stuff comes out instead of pee. I knew what it was, but was still shocked. I couldn't believe how damn good it felt. I'd have to admit I've been in love ever since! Haha.

By the way wannabj, I too remember the good ol' days of discovering the pool jets growing up. I have to admit, even today, even though I'm 21 now, I still will go swimming in hotel pools and use the jets to get a very INTENSE orgasm. I absolutely love it. Also, it's kinda fun that you have to be sneaky about it and make sure no body else sees you with your dick out in the pool.
Quote |