Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - pics of tricks
Thread: pics of tricks
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2005, 02:49 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

No, you are not depraved. Depraved would be requiring each trick to allow you to immortalize their cock via a plaster mold.

Personally, I wouldn't trust a guy taking pics to just get my cock. I don't mind pics of myself out in cyberspace, per se, I just want to be the one controlling what gets posted, passed around, etc. And I wouldn't ever worry some guy was gonna claim my cock as his own. Frankly, anybody that does has some serious self-image issues. And when it comes time for the unveiling, he's gonna be shown for the liar he is.

Other threads here have discussed camera phones, flash photography thru gloryholes, etc. and the general concensus ran against any candid photography. The fear was that someone such as yourself photographing people would be gathering evidence or planning in some way to "out" the players.

If you attempt this, I would suggest you consider your surroundings. Private room at a bathhouse, sure. Walking the halls of the same bathhouse-no. Your house, yes. At the local ABS -no. And ask before producing any equipment capable of capturing images. Only after you get a "yes", produce the camera and shoot away.
Quote |